Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Names please!

FukLife

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Girl -

Kaylani

Sarina

Iris

Tamara

Mikaiela

Amadora

Ava

Ariana

Tamsin

Nola

Lorraine

Delia

Daphne

Blossom

Bianca

Effie

Francesa

Demi

Adelaide.

Boy -

Wes

Quentin

Jarret

Gavin

Duncan

Grant

Alistair

Mateo

Luca

Hayden

Theron

Sebastian

Phillip

Phineas

Ferb

Perry

FUCKIN DONNIE I KNOW IT

Hey guys I found out today that the baby might be either 12 weeks old or 18 weeks old... But the thing is we have to wait till friday for the ultra sound test to see exactually how far she really is.

Wish us luck guys!

Thanks.

Just to clarify for everyone, I'm assuming by "how far she really is" is referring to your wife and not the baby. Right? The baby's gotta be what...18-26 weeks before you can tell the sex accurately.

• 4 months later...

lol Not to bad I suppose but as I said i'm not too sure how it's going to turn out. Depending upon if I get custody of the child or not.

Yes this hasn't been updated for a while so here is the story.

I go to her first appointment with her and find out yes that she is 12-18 weeks. It is a baby girl on the way.

She asks me to sit down the night of that appointment to have a talk. She then tells me that before I got back with her she had slept with another guy so it possibly could be his as well as mine. She then breaks up with me and goes back with this other dude thinking it's his child.

So I figured out that if the child is born around January it's obviously his, if it is born around February 22nd then it's a huge possibility it's mine.

It's now February 17th and still not conceived. So now I have to go to court get a order for blood work to be taken to 100% make sure the child is mine. If so I am going to fight for custody of the child.

Do not make dumb remarks o-mung this!

But thanks Devine for the names that you have presented! Appreciate it as well as everyone else.