Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Hg Jb T-List Without Warning

likabumbai

Abuser name: SIRIUS AQ

Their Steam Id:

What server: HG Hellzgamers Jailbreak

About what time: ~7:20 pm Pacific

On the HG server it was freeday and me and another CT hid in the vent because T's were shooting and than an admin tried to rush with an AWP, he missed a shot and when I killed him he t-listed me. I then tried to ask about it and he muted me. The admin was Sirius AQ.

After I asked why that constitutes a T-list as opposed to just a warning or slay he muted me for a round and told me I had free killed because he didn't shoot. I am positive he did shoot otherwise he wouldn't have jumped in front of vent with an AWP aiming, and I saw him shoot which is why I didnt shoot all the other t's dancing around behind him before the incident. Either way whether he shot or not, it was an accident I dont see why I'd get t-listed. Seems like he was a lil mad that his aim is off.

*How can I have proof other than the fact I am t-listed, I didn't know it was going to happen.

• Like 2

The template:

If an admin has abused either you or disregarded the admin rules, please follow this template.

1. Abuser name: [HG] Sirius [A] aQ

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:942160

3. What server: CSS JB

4. About what time: Just now

5. PROOF:

6. Please tell us about the incident: I freeshot the stack the first round. The second round I took lead, screamed in to the mic and then passed lead. I was warned by sirius not to do that. Since I passed lead, there was no lead and then I freekilled another player (not sirius) and was auto slayed. Since this was my 3rd derp in a matter of a few minutes, I was t-locked (not t-listed) for 5 rounds by sirius. After that, I carried on in chat for a few rounds where I was gagged for one round and then after that I called sirius a fucking fa**** and I was graciously exited from the server and given a chance to reconsider my behavior.

O7a989b.jpg

atom7Sj.jpg

m8MmD2Z.jpg

E4YZNnq.jpg

M8O8FjK.jpg

Very similar to the other night when you freeshot the stack and then screamed on mic and had to be muted.

1xLuTF7.jpg

• Like 8

You were warned, you were gagged, and you were kicked, how is following proper procedure admin abuse? Next time you should probably drop it after the first gag, if you still think the admin was wrong then gather some proof and come post here. Trying to prove yourself innocent by arguing with the admin in chat and then calling the admin a fa**** isn't going to get you anywhere, its only going to make things worse for yourself (like right now). So next time something like this happens you can expect something worse than a tlist (this is my warning to you). Also next time you post an abuse report make sure you have your own proof, we need to be able to see what actually happened in order to believe what you say is true.

Not abuse.

• Like 6