Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Jollyafricanamerican Abuse

Harle

1. Abuser name: JollyAfricanAmerican

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:15986960

3. What server: Gmod HGZS

4. About what time: 4 hours ago

5. PROOF: Demo of the whole incident skip to tick 12000 because it's a huge demo.

6. Please tell us about the incident Brought a nightmare who was "stuck" instead of sending him to another zombie or tping. Nightmare kills about 3 people after that.

*Demo doesn't show where they were but it shows the chat of those who died so yeah

*Loco was one of the victims so you can ask him.

Demo : https://www.dropbox.com/s/gb89fp1v3zs0cf9/admin57_3.dem

• Like 1

This is starting to get ridiculous, Nightmare was stuck in a corner, and him being the only zombie i thought it was only fair to tp him to myself so we wouldn't get killed and have another round on highschool with just 1 zombie,. so in a way i got some people killed but i made the game funner. is that not the point of being an admin ? or are you just supposed to be a crybaby like harle here.

• Like 7

I'm not saying what you did was bad, I just wanted to get your side of the story. Next time, if possible !tp the zombie to another zombie. My job is to review abuse reports so if there is anything between you and Harle I suggest you either A. Stay away from each other or B. Kiss and make up <3.

Reviewed.

• Like 3