Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not enough info Promethious/ Teejay And Impakt Abusive Admins

Osami Binho

Teejay and the other Admin kept kicking my friend and I for being mayor and standing in the tower when I didnt know that you cant stand in THE MAYORS OFFICE. He took me as hostage and killed my friend for no reason then he kicked both of us from the game.

We joined again but and I became mayor again and people tried to kill me and shot my car so I ran up the tower and TeeJay just spawned right next to us and insulted my friend very inappropriately and for all you know my friend could be a little child playing a peaceful game when some 20 year old with no life comes and insults him and his family like that and keeps kicking us for no reason at all. We stood there for 20 seconds and goes on about how i'm not supposed to be here but i was saying that I was not allowed even though I just got up there to get some health. After he kicked us AGAIN I joined and became a police officer someone was robbing the bank so I went to taze them but TeeJay killed me and then I got stuck in the door and that is when they blacklisted from driving when I didnt drive that whole game nor had a car and got stuck in the door while they did that and respawned me and killed me then kicked me and the other Admin kicked me and killed.

My other friend is Weejeekillernotathief