Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Police Binds

So, as I'm chasing someone, driving and typing dont really help. Even when I talk sometimes, they still dont listen. So I'm wondering what would be a few good binds to have?

This is what I've got so far,

-Stop, this is the police, pull-over or I'll be forced to use deadly force

-Drop your gun before I shoot you.

That's all I really have. If anyone can add to or fix, that would be greatly appreciated

Also, I forgot how to /bind, how would I go about /binding something to /radio or even local chat.

If you're trying to bind something follow this template: bind key "say /y message" key being the key you are binding and message obviously being your own message. For police the only bind you really need is bind key "say /y Pull over and turn off your engine or be warranted!". If you say that bind and they continue to drive away you can request a warrant on them. As for the drop your gun before I shoot you bind if they are pointing a gun at you you can shoot them on the spot. But if they just have a gun in their hands you would request a warrant and arrest, unless of course its a legal gun like having a shotgun out on private property. So that bind isn't really needed as you can just arrest them without any warning.