Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[Hg] Full Members And Above

ricericerice

THIS IS ALL JUST AN OPINION AND SUGGESTION

I was wondering why full HG members are not admins on HG servers. I see many [HG] members in jailbreak online, with a freekiller, but they cannot do anything except wait for a goldmember to join and T-List them. I want to know why HG members don't have automatic admin while the donators get admin easily. I think that HG FULL members should have admin on servers they applied for as a recruit.

Edited by mmmnbacon

HG is a self sufficient (to my knowledge at least) business

the servers aren't free and council members arent paying out of pocket (to my knowledge)

selling services such as gold member vip etc keep HG afloat (again, to my knowledge)

there are [HG] and HG | with trusted admin but if we gave everyone with tags admin it would be a shitstorm - i mean shit id be an admin

• Like 6

(this is my lazy or I guess a tl;dr response) because it would be abuse everywhere and then wed have drama with trolls and its not worth dealing with so really just record a demo, it isnt that hard or get on ts3 and get a da for that division to deal with the problem there is always one on atleast.

Why would there be abuse everywhere though since HG full members are handpicked and made HG full members by being loyal, respectful, and honest. Why would there be a use for the trust bond anyways that we make by playing together. Since you have to get people to trust you to become a full HG member, wouldnt that qualify a whole lot more for admin. THIS IS JUST AN OPINION, but I feel that more HG members who are the trustworthy should be promoted to admin. I get that HG is a non-profit organization, but we need better admins than abusing kids. Sorry if I'm wrong, but I feel as though some people deserve it.

Edited by mmmnbacon

The fact that people could just somewhat hang around for 2 months and then get free admin doesn't work either. USUALLY, people have more of a reason to abide by the rules and not get their admin revoked if they have to pay $15/month. Like it was said, selling admin and other perks is also one of the easiest ways for HG to stay well-funded and up and running.

Also, if anything ever happens then you can go through the process of an admin abuse report and they will be taken care of accordingly. If anything is severe enough, their admin can be taken away. That's the process that we use and the process that works.

Unless someone wants to donate enough money to keep the servers running each month every month, nothing is going to change about this process.

• Like 1

Why would there be abuse everywhere though since HG full members are handpicked and made HG full members by being loyal, respectful, and honest. Why would there be a use for the trust bond anyways that we make by playing together. Since you have to get people to trust you to become a full HG member, wouldnt that qualify a whole lot more for admin. THIS IS JUST AN OPINION, but I feel that more HG members who are the trustworthy should be promoted to admin. I get that HG is a non-profit organization, but we need better admins than abusing kids. Sorry if I'm wrong, but I feel as though some people deserve it.

Members aren't handpicked. You become a member by literally keeping a finger in your ass for 2 months. Same thing with vets, except that just takes a year.

• Like 2

Too many admins = Too much responsibility for the community. How can you be sure if some of them won't abuse. Besides, there are a free admin apps for [HG] and above members, at least for CS: GO and maybe TF2

Edited by Comic King
  • Like 1

95% of HG clan members are within the ages of 12-18, there are I believe like 600 HG members (give or take) combined with veterans. Most of the people in HG are just trolls and here to fuck around, which is fine(to an extent). tldr if you want admin pay for it, or earn trusted & become leadership

• Like 1

Sounds to me like you don't have $15.
  • Like 2

I was just wondering. Since I've never seen 1 admin that was HG without goldmember, but nevermind. I actually did'nt know that trusted members+ would get admin also, thought ALL of the admins were only gold. Thanks for telling me. Sorry for seeming like a total dumbf*ck, but I just felt that maybe there should be a few more super active trusted members. I rarely see anyone that is trusted except Watermelon(to my knowledge he is trusted admin/or he has perms for disco randomly?). Maybe like 3 trusted admins per server that constantly play? Its just a suggestion, so please stop flipping the table over the thread. I get that if there were 600 free admins, it would be a huge mistake, but maybe a few trusted admins. I'm sure they can do their job, but I was wondering why the HG member requirement is sorta lowish? I mean the way you are talking rubbish and spouting that there are like 600+ members just feels as though there are too much unless thats a great thing. Also, someone was saying "after 2 months they get auto-admin" forgot who said that since I'm on my phone and cant quote, but you're sort of underestimating 2 MONTHS. Also theres the fact that other people have to vote, and 10+ votes to become member, kinda seems like a few, but a lot at the same time since you have to get to a lot of people and try to not get people to hate you like what I'm doing right now, by just suggesting something and I feel as though people hate me now :(. I just was wondering, but maybe there are already a lot of trusted admins, but not that active.

Just to summarize and the tl;dr version.

1)Maybe a few more trusted admins that are active.

2)Please dont flip out over this thread, I know I suggest bad things.

3)Just a suggestion/opinion/point of view of an active player.

Edited by mmmnbacon

Think of it this way.

If you look on the csgo trusted admin thread you see plenty of free admins

By you have to remember not everyone can be gaming 24/7

And everyone has different time zones

So if we add it a together you might only get 1 free admin on but also plenty of paid admins. And (from my understanding) paid admins don't really have to act on things like freekilled or disrespect but free Admins do