Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Help

cthulhu

Ok firstly my apologies for posting this in the General section, I wasn't sure how to make a ban protest.

This is for CS:S

I haven't played HG servers in a long time and it appears I'm banned. My steam ID is: STEAM_0:1:13169406

I checked and I have 2 permanent bans both of which are for being in some group. Well I'm not in those groups and it says to notify an admin if I'm no longer in those groups.

Again, I'm sorry for posting this here, I wasn't sure what to do :( I tried to follow the ban protest tutorial buuuuut it didn't work out as you can tell.

Thanks to whoever can help me! :)

https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php?sf=bid&so=is&st=STEAM_0%3A1%3A13169406

Ok firstly my apologies for posting this in the General section, I wasn't sure how to make a ban protest.

This is for CS:S

I haven't played HG servers in a long time and it appears I'm banned. My steam ID is: STEAM_0:1:13169406

I checked and I have 2 permanent bans both of which are for being in some group. Well I'm not in those groups and it says to notify an admin if I'm no longer in those groups.

Again, I'm sorry for posting this here, I wasn't sure what to do :( I tried to follow the ban protest tutorial buuuuut it didn't work out as you can tell.

Thanks to whoever can help me! :)

http://hellsgamers.c...AM_0:1:13169406

You need to leave the "QIG Scrim Team" steam group as well.

• Like 1

If you click on one of them it says under ban details, "

This ban is for being a part of

impulegaming

steam community group.

To be unbanned, leave the banned community and then notify a moderator."

What you're going to want to do is tell a member of leadership (dA, dL, etc) through either a)through the ban page or B) through teamspeak3