Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ban Report -bsn- Shotgun

Doobie

1. Name: -bsn- Shotgun

2. Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:24263199

3. Server: surf DM

4. Reason: had a player go afk so he could farm kills

5. Proof: see attachments

6. Comments: The person he had go AFK for him was

"[HG] Shooter" STEAM_0:1:25170534

Shooter changed his name around 400 kills to "OMGWTFBBQ"

Maybe a temp ban for this crap idk.

post-1578-13525953451269_thumb.jpg

post-1578-13525953451654_thumb.jpg

post-1578-13525953452027_thumb.jpg

post-1578-13525953452386_thumb.jpg

Im just wondering, is there a rule that doesn't allow this?
Yes, I checked with Lamp last night he said to post a report, it is not allowed.

edit: Reason being is the 1st ranked player gets free admin...so if someone does this to get the #1 spot its not fair to any other players trying to get admin for a month.

Hey guys, I'm finally getting around to posting here, sorry for the late reply. I understand i got banned for a violation of the rules and I am sincerly sorry. I apologize to everyone and I will never do it again, honestly. I hope we can forget this and all be friends xD. I just created my account so im not used to navigating the forums. Do i need to post an unban request in addition to this? Again, i'm very sorry and didn't realize that you get free admin for rank 1, so what i did was very unfair to everyone else. I love the HG servers and am looking in to buying admin, althought idk if you guys would let me :P, anyway i'll stop talking xD! ~Shotty

:drama: