Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed -Hg- Grimreaperv1 Free Slay Fellow Admin

No!

1. Abuser name: GrimReaperV1

2. Their Steam Id: 1:72974950

3. What server: CS:GO JB

4. About what time: 5:30 Pm Cst 7/7/14

PROOF: So the order on the floor in server when I was leading was All T's take one step out your cell one step back inside your cell face back wall and free. When going though looking at which one are doing it wrong and which ones were doing it right. Seen this GrimReaperV1 much farther in his cell there his cell mate. Meaning that he was more then one step in. So I shot and killed him. Not even 2 second later I was slayed and was laughing my ass off. Come to find this is the player that freeslayed me with out typing !who in server before doing it. Just want him to learn the right and wrong way to admin in server is why I'm posting up this thread in case he does it in the future to some other admin or someone with out admin. Because he got mad he didn't do the order right doesn't mean he can just kill them in game. Fyi if any players ask for a repeat I repeat all my order in the start of the round at least three if not 4 time.

r45GJ8E.jpg

mYlMvwX.jpg

Edited by Clifford No! Kinkade