Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unbanned Teamspeak Unban

MrTurtle2298

Dear staff of hells gaming to day i was blacklisted on the garry mod server for driveing and i got in teamspeak and got in a little fight with a councle member and said he knows what i was doing and i told him you really dont so after it he perm banned me from the teamspeak server and not only that but it was over teamspeak may i remind you this not the game he went on to needs that should of not been taken and then also perm banned me from the perp light server and i find the perm ban from the perp light server was not needed just cause we got into a little argument on teamspeak. also the councle member was disrespectfull to me too and i found that was not needed i would love if you could talk it out caue i lover hells gameing and i was always on the strong hold server but now i cant do nothign cause he decided to go a little over bord with the little argument on teamspeak. i would love to be unbanned frok the teamspeak cause it is what i use to get a staff member to help me on the server with if there was a issue and i will make a promise to the staff that if i have a problem on the server or a staff member i will let them know. (I know you saying deny this cause im not telling the turth you see it all the time i will take vid of all my convos on the teamspeak if needed then at end of every week send to some staff member for profe if i have to) may i remind you other cuss words were involved in this little argument

I was not begging him he black listed me from cars never begged and im sorry i have had no sleep i am not a child to some peopel just dont have good spelling also i never really blamed him i felt it was not nessary for the week ban on the perp light server or the perm ban on teamspeak cause i use it alot for if i need help on the server and he was disrespectfull back so i think we are both guilty in this part cause he did kinda abuse just a little i was not fighting in the game it was in teamspeak so he did not have to go that far of a ban and the teamspeak ban was not needed to perm maybe like a 2 day not perm

Just fyi guys i just found out im also perm banned from all the other server they have so im at a lost i have no ther server to play on

Edited by RedDevil6193
l2edit good god

You yelling and cussing at me telling that I didn't know what was going on. You attempted to cdm and failed and I just happened to be in spec watching you. So I blacklisted you and you went off on me. Your ban is one week from ts and server because I'm not going to allow that. The reason I was in spec watching you is because you were in mod helpdesk complaining about being rdmed when you were being killed by the npr system at sky.

Unbanned per super.

Edited by RedDevil6193