Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unbanned Last Stand Za

Unicorn FukR

As most of you know, i made a steam group for a community called LastStandZA ive started. People left HG and my group was blamed and banned, anyone who joins my group gets banned. Thats unfair, i do not condone trolling or recruiting anyone who did so in my group acted alone.

People left HG from JJKs actions, When i brought that up i was banned. Some say they have proof of me trolling or causing problems. Well id like to see proof of that, because i did nothing against HG. i cant say the same for "an arrow to the knee" who said things about trolling and that hg members should leave HG and join LS. I was not happy with him over that. Personally HG can keep me banned i do not wish to play on HG servers, but members in my group do not deserved to be banned from HGs servers just because they joined a group. LS is not Noxious.net i dont make events to troll, recruit or do anything against HG. If anyone in my group plays on HG and trolls ban them not the entire group. Unban my group, keep tabs, do whatever you like. if you disagree with this, then show proof that the group should be banned as a whole.

I would like to speak to a Higher up such as kigen or superskreech personally about this matter.

• Like 7