Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

heeelloooo

alejandro_avenger2

1. Your in-game name: team 7 pf latino king

2. Server that you were banned on: jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: hg master something like that

4. Your Steam-Id STEAM_0:1:17918434

5. Reason for ban: spamming iinsulting admin insulting players supposedly i did this??

can he show something where i insult an admin or another player i know they dont need prood for 1 hour ban tho. i admit i was spamming but after he told me to stop i stopped and after i was talking and a lot of people was spamiming ig uess he confused me and thought i was spamming again i not asking to be unban im just letting you know that just like you did with me when i was admin you shoudl tell him to kick warm first then ban right isnt that the way its supposed to be? not because he is super admin or something he gets to ban right away does he? just wondering

2009-09-13 15:57:37 	u r just a ****. 	[HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 100tic | FastDL ***NEW IP*** 	ba_jail_hellsgamers_superfinal
2009-09-13 15:57:33 	ahaahhaha shut up ****. 	[HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 100tic | FastDL ***NEW IP*** 	ba_jail_hellsgamers_superfinal
2009-09-13 15:57:25 	to know. 	[HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 100tic | FastDL ***NEW IP*** 	ba_jail_hellsgamers_superfinal
2009-09-13 15:57:22 	goood. 	[HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 100tic | FastDL ***NEW IP*** 	ba_jail_hellsgamers_superfinal
2009-09-13 15:57:10 	lol xD. 	[HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 100tic | FastDL ***NEW IP*** 	ba_jail_hellsgamers_superfinal
2009-09-13 15:57:08 	who is saying hta?.

What is that then. All i saw was you saying **** in chat. That isn't that great to say when you just got done asking an admin.

And when is it a good idea to spam a lot in jailbreak when there is already enough time problems. Your time should be up But you are waiting it out. I would stop spamming and be more respectful to the other players.