Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

My Suggestions

Here are some of my suggestions. Let me know what you think.

New Servers:

Trouble In Terrorist Town

• 32 Slots (Anymore slots and it would be very chaotic)
  • 1 Map Only (67thway, Minecraft, or Dolls). Having only 1 map make's it very easy to populate. I've had two TTT servers with the Minecraft Map in the past and they both skyrocketed to the top 100 on Gametracker in 1 month.
  • Add Pointshop
  • Add custom HeLLsGamers Models to the Pointshop
  • Maybe Appoint Moderators
  • ​Extra Plugins: 1. Kill Revealer, 2. Jihad Bomb, 3. Scoreboard Ranks, 4. Time Played Tracker.

DarkRP

• 48-64 Slots
  • rp_downtown_v4c_v2
  • Updated DarkRP
  • Upgrade Printers
  • VIP/Gold/Donator Jobs
  • M9K Weapons
  • Maybe Appoint Moderators
  • Time Played Tracker

Jailbreak

• 32 Slots
  • HeLLsGamers Jailbreak Map
  • Gain CS:S, CS:GO, and TF2 rep by playing GMOD Jailbreak.
  • Time Played Tracker

Prop Hunt

• 32 Slots
  • Multiple Maps
  • Add Pointshop

VIP Store:

• Make Pointshop points for sale on the forums

Edited by Lemonz
  • Like 5

TTT and darkRp failed within 2 weeks max. Prop hunt seems interesting tho

In my opinion TTT and DarkRP failed because they weren't run right. Here are some reason's why I think that.

• Had multiple maps (Not many people like that. Very hard to populate)
  • After a week, not many people really bothered to populate it. (With a 24/7 Map, it's extremely easy to populate. Just get 3-5 people in HG to play on it daily and it will populate itself within a couple hours)

DarkRP

• Out dated map
  • Out dated version
  • Not much administration
  • Not much custom
  • Not much VIP Perks

Edited by Lemonz
  • Like 1

In my opinion TTT and DarkRP failed because they weren't run right. Here are some reason's why I think that.

• Had multiple maps (Not many people like that. Very hard to populate)
  • After a week, not many people really bothered to populate it. (With a 24/7 Map, it's extremely easy to populate. Just get 3-5 people in HG to play on it daily and it will populate itself within a couple hours)

DarkRP

• Out dated map
  • Out dated version
  • Not much administration
  • Not much custom
  • Not much VIP Perks

no one wants to admission a dead server

We could easily bring these servers back and populate them as long as they are run right with the idea's I put in this thread, in my opinion.

PERP is doing good so DarkRP can as well. If we update some of the DarkRP plugins and the map, we can definitely populate it again!

I would like to add to what you said Lemonz:

TTT:

-You would be suprised, but 1 map for TTT does work, kids eat Minecraft map up.

-Custom content such as weps or other items like skins or hats work.

Jailbreak:

-I personally think to make JB unique, Gmod JB should be 64 players.

-If Rep promo happens like TF2 one did, PLEASE LET IT LAST 1 TO 2 MONTHS. Not almost a year. The system was abused in TF2 JB for rep

DarkRP:

-I think our new custom RP is probably gonna be what DarkRP is, no clue though on that.

-We have our own map in the making.

-Make Custom content, unique from other servers!

Prop Hunt:

-People love the DE and CS from CSS. Keep it like that.

I currently have a "server" that I have been working on for GMOD division, it just needs a lot of time and dedication so it's on hold till I get our other servers revamped (Mainly ZS). DarkRP honestly it's not outdated, it just needs a different map in my opinion, the other one had not great store locations and people tended to stick to the spawn. What are your thoughts on changing the DarkRP map back to the old map we normally ran?

I currently have a "server" that I have been working on for GMOD division, it just needs a lot of time and dedication so it's on hold till I get our other servers revamped (Mainly ZS). DarkRP honestly it's not outdated, it just needs a different map in my opinion, the other one had not great store locations and people tended to stick to the spawn. What are your thoughts on changing the DarkRP map back to the old map we normally ran?

I think it would be better if we used rp_downtown_v4c_v2 because it's the most up to date and most popular.
  • Like 2

I think it would be better if we used rp_downtown_v4c_v2 because it's the most up to date and most popular.

The thing with v4c_v2 is it has a lot of roads, and our DarkRP doesn't use cars, I think with Fiend day fits our style of DarkRP. Btw, we have M9K weapons and upgraded printers already on the server.

The thing with v4c_v2 is it has a lot of roads, and our DarkRP doesn't use cars, I think with Fiend day fits our style of DarkRP. Btw, we have M9K weapons and upgraded printers already on the server.

v4c_v2 is fine, these boots are meant for walking, and many popular DarkRP servers run that map with no carerinos.

Evilmelon is a good alternative as well

• 2 weeks later...

After spending the thousands of hours I did into our DarkRP server I'd have to say I'd wish we went back t o our old map and kept it there, yes I do like the new m9k weapons however the printers make the economy complete shit, it is far to easy to make extremely large amounts of money, plus the fact that it makes it NO risk in printer farming what so ever, and yes it is nice to implement a new job (printer dealer) however it was and will just be exploited and just kept for personal and gang use, I have seen servers that do have overclockers with still the same style printers that we used to have and no coolers and it made it yes a chance to make a lot more money, but still was a risk, which added fun and excitement to the idea of printing, where as now there is a guarantee of not loosing money and all you have to do is put in a couple printers and you will have more money than anyone in no time, I to displayed that before it died again when I made 1 million dollars in less than a work week. Yes I had managed to make at least a million before the reset as well but that took much much long. I personally suggest that we don't put time into a new server and we go back to making our DarkRP a great server once again, and it is not just me who thinks this I have since played with some of our older players who agree and wish that our server was back up and running well. One of the large reasons Perp took off so well was that a lot of DarkRP players helped get it going, and since DarkRP went down they stayed DarkRP was just about always our highest populated server, at all times of night, and now it seems as we leave it there.

• 4 weeks later...