Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Admin Ze Noname Steam_0:1:26563064

1. Abuser name:Admin Ze Noname

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_0:1:26563064

3. What server: Tf2 JB

4. About what time: This morning

5. PROOF: HERE IS A LINK TO THE PROOF

https://www.dropbox....M8EeIvq5LMdqj7a

6. Please tell us about the incident:

While on tonight I witnessed an admin switch teams mid round and spawn at Big cage. Then switch to ct again while in the big cage All in the video titled ze.dem at tick 26200 he then re spawns again for LR as a ct at tick 41965

Then on demo Barn.dem tick 27000 I witness him stickey the players trapped in the cells as lg and then opens cells then detonated the bombs killing all of them "not freekilled but not cool in my book" .... Also in the demo barn I witness over 25+ free kills that he doesn't do a thing about Because he says "I'm a paid admin" "I don't have to do admin things If I don't want to"

If this is acceptable behavior for admins i must have the definition of an admin wrong... I must be outta line here then.

I have seen free tf2 admins do a better job than this "PAID" admin

You be the judge -VJ-

P.s. I posted the freekillers for tlist or nothing would have been done about it...

here is the breakdown of the freekills just in the Barn.dem video

rogen STEAM_0:0:93571163 ticks

4500 freehit

10000 freekill

36000 takes lead to freekill then ends up killing trapped

43400 freekills on no orders given

46000 freehit & freekill on a no orders given

49500 freekill under no orders given

51300 freehit freekill during lr not red

53500 freekill during lr

62000 freekill no orders given

71000 freekill

82000 freekilled no orders given

84000 freehit

86000 freekill

96000 freekill no orders given and free hitting during lr

97300 admin Ze noname tlocks for 1 round then tells him to join blue

105000 freekill no order given

113000 freekill no orders given

121000 freekill no orders given

http://hellsgamers.c...?i=142911-rogen

ツKandaGirlsFoiuasツ STEAM_0:1:51960756

http://hellsgamers.c...andagirlsfoiuas

Edited by digitalshot
editing it with the template

Okay first thing you need to follow the template.

Second none of this is admin abuse. Here's how the different structures of admin work.

Leadership: We come into the server and make sure that the server is running smoothly. We know the rules (I hope) and hand out punishments accordingly i.e. Tlisting mass freekillers.

Perp/Trade Moderators and I guess free jailbreak admin: These people apply on the forums for free admin and we look closely at all of their merits and see if they are competent enough to receive the bountiful blessing of free admin. They know the rules and will hand out punishments accordingly and if they have questions always read the admin training guides or talk to a DA+.

Paid Admins: These guys are the ones who come to the site to buy admin for about $15 a month. They paid for their admin so they don't have the jobs of Leadership or a Moderator. They don't need to be yelled at by players in game to ban or tlist someone. They can sit there and do what they want although I don't see why you would spend that much money just to not use it but hey to each his own.

Now moving on from there, what you have provided me is basically something you should put into a ban/tlist report against him. Now I have edited your Abuse report with the correct template layout and since I'm in a good mood I'll even make the Tlist report against him and tlist him for going Demoman (an admin only class) to freekill people.

~Not abuse

• Like 1