Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Buzzace Admin Abuse

Evett

1. BuzzAce TABARNAK

2. STEAM_0:0:62079044

3. JB (CSS)

4. A few minutes ago

5. screenshots, sorry for no demo, Mmmnbacon can back me up on it, though.

6. Buzz claims to have told me to turn off my music, which he shouldn't have really done in the first place, as it was fine quality, and everybody else but one other person was fine with it, but he never even told me, he probably used dead chat, instead of admin chat, which you can tell by the first SS, and decided to mute me, right after I call him out on abuse, he removes it, but, he then goes to defend it, like he was justified in doing so, just posting this because he said he had evidence to dispute it. Also, Death, that's not the wrong ID, not according to console, at least.

post-24981-0-49761300-1406910119_thumb.jpg

post-24981-0-11496600-1406910123_thumb.jpg

post-24981-0-54745000-1406968123_thumb.jpg

Edited by Evett
Wrong STEAM ID..

So first thing I will wait for him to tell his side of the story.

Here's how it went.

I just recently started back playing css about a week ago and i was playing always on crackhouse or d2unlimited. Then I decided to take alook at jailbreak.. I completely forgot about deadchat.. Other dead T's were also asking to stop the music when they were dead.. He was always playing the loud music during the lr time and dead t'S were asking to stop it.. But ofc they were dead, like me, and he couldnt see it.. So That's why I muted him and unmuted him 2 sec after just so he stops and realize his music was loud and annoying. Why would I have muted him before telling him? I'm not an abuser. As I said I just started back playing css and completely forgot about the deadchat.. Also, when I muted him right afetr i muted him i was typing the unmute command and he wrote dat aboose tho like asecond before I unmuted him... So I haven't unmuted him because he said that Abuse tho. It was just a kind of warning because I thought he wasnt reading the messages so he would understand to stop. I swear i never meant to abuse..

I sadly dont have any proof to defend the dead chat since i thought he wasnt going to report me for real and didnt remember abouit the dead chat

Here's how it went.

I just recently started back playing css about a week ago and i was playing always on crackhouse or d2unlimited. Then I decided to take alook at jailbreak.. I completely forgot about deadchat.. Other dead T's were also asking to stop the music when they were dead.. He was always playing the loud music during the lr time and dead t'S were asking to stop it.. But ofc they were dead, like me, and he couldnt see it.. So That's why I muted him and unmuted him 2 sec after just so he stops and realize his music was loud and annoying. Why would I have muted him before telling him? I'm not an abuser. As I said I just started back playing css and completely forgot about the deadchat.. Also, when I muted him right afetr i muted him i was typing the unmute command and he wrote dat aboose tho like asecond before I unmuted him... So I haven't unmuted him because he said that Abuse tho. It was just a kind of warning because I thought he wasnt reading the messages so he would understand to stop. I swear i never meant to abuse..

I sadly dont have any proof to defend the dead chat since i thought he wasnt going to report me for real and didnt remember abouit the dead chat

Although we only saw one other person complain about the music in chat it sounds like an honest mistake on your part. Next time if you want to warn someone about something make sure you use admin all chat (@ in all chat) to make sure that they actually see the warning but be sure to only use it for giving warnings.

We have 2 threads that should help you freshen up on how to use your admin properly, make sure you read through them before going back in game.

https://hellsgamers.com/topic/79186-new-admin-training-guide-for-csscsgo-servers/

https://hellsgamers.com/topic/79185-new-admin-training-guide-for-jailbreak-servers/

Reviewed.

• Like 1