Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

MONSTER

MuffinStuffer

1. MONSTER

2. STEAM_0:0:26237543

3. jailbreak

4. At about 4:09 P.M Central Time

5. PROOF: Screenshot

6. monster ingame today decides it was nessasary to un-mute himself while he's dead just so he can tell us about kanye west last night on the VMA... then he bans a dude for like a week and doesnt post anything about it, just for freekilling. I don't have the screenshot but i do have other people in game that saw it. i'm just tired of admins unmuting themselves when they die just so they can talk about worthless things.

[ATTACH]1183[/ATTACH]

post-1868-13525953454573_thumb.jpg

Edited by Artillery

well he shouldn't even be talking about that over admin chat it completely worthless as you can tell in pic and also someone better let him know if he bans for a week he better post up a thread or he is going to get his admin taken away quickly. let see what staff has to say about it

Omg story time! This can't really be free killing, but everyone who free killed listenned to this d00d. He didn't know how to play evil simon says, and so 10 hundred people died for it.

He's evil simon*

All ts are already standing.

Monster: "All Ts stand"

...10 seconds later*

Monster: "Kill the Ts that are standing!"

*Massacre*

Evil Simon is obviously a word game. For Ts to do an action, evil simon must say. This is the NORM of the JB server. He thought that since he said stand, but didn't say evil simon; they should all go from standing, to crouching. Obviously anyone who plays failbreak knows, that isn't how it goes. I rhymed.

It's not like I have proof of this, or he could be considered a free killer... but still. Everyone listens to admin orders, even I do when it seems to be right.

It's not my problem when these people come into jb, and get everyone killed because they don't know how to play. Muffins was there for the massacre though, if that counts for anything.

Edited by Apple Juice

I posted a ban report for the freekilling. Don't spread false rumors.

Also for the unmute and when i wrote utter nonsense, i was trying to bring some sense of humor in the server. Also i most of the time use the admin chat / and when i unmute myself to control the server from its chaos.

So please forgive what i have done, i will no longer unmute myself, and use admin chat for personal things.

-T.D.R

EDIT:

Obviously anyone who plays failbreak knows, that isn't how it goes. I rhymed.

Honestly, that was my only first time using orders like that. I thought they were allowed, and i didn't use them again. Did i? No i did not. I apologize.

EDIT2:

Isn't admin abuse something that is changing game play by the way? Since when did evil Simon says commands and massacres have to do with my admin.

Edited by thedangerousred