Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Shoot/don't Shoot

Quick question about a game that I believe came from Gmod JB. Is it allowed on GO? If you don't know what I'm talking about this is a brief explanation: All Ts are told to un-stack and freeze along a surface -> The warden hovers his crosshair (usually with an AWP) over a T and proceeds to type out a question in chat -> The T to answer the trivia correctly decides whether the warden shoots or doesn't shoot. Is this considered partial favoritism/can it be played on GO?

PS: The Ts are obviously facing away from the lead.

Quick question about a game that I believe came from Gmod JB. Is it allowed on GO? If you don't know what I'm talking about this is a brief explanation: All Ts are told to un-stack and freeze along a surface -> The warden hovers his crosshair (usually with an AWP) over a T and proceeds to type out a question in chat -> The T to answer the trivia correctly decides whether the warden shoots or doesn't shoot. Is this considered partial favoritism/can it be played on GO?

PS: The Ts are obviously facing away from the lead.

They play this day on tf2 jailbreak lead ask a t what type of trivia he wants and t says minecraft then he ask how many sticks makes a treehouse or some shit like that seems like a legit day to have just cant be opinionated questions.

They play this day on tf2 jailbreak lead ask a t what type of trivia he wants and t says minecraft then he ask how many sticks makes a treehouse or some shit like that seems like a legit day to have just cant be opinionated questions.

Thanks for the clarification! I don't play either so I was just taking info I had heard but you seem to know.

if its like opinion days like whats the least amount of CT's that are derps then You just shoot left to right not knowing their names were without crosshair then its sort of wtf and if the shoot and not shoot thing would be out of the question so how would this be irrational For example if i say what is the least Workout day that you did when its opinion day then after that if a t gets on the big CAGE sign and paste their pretyped then respond with typed aweser then how would the shoot and dont shoot rule apply thats all i have to aponianate on this