Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Russ Free Muting And Gagging

Evil Elmo

1. Abuser name: [HG] Russ

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_1:1:37534930

3. What server: CSGO jailbreak

4. About what time: 10-11 PM 8/7/14 EST

5. PROOF:

5lbehx.jpg

33fb3fk.jpg

mc455s.jpg

14ky5gi.jpg

2i28uio.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident:

I was playing jailbreak and there was an opinionated day. A member got muted for saying "riding a bike through a black neighborhood and trying to survive". Now, I said (Screenshots are there for proof) that it wasn't racism. Then russ muted me, and then proceeded to gag me.

First of all, a correction, the man said "riding a bike through a black neighborhood and not getting mugged" which is implying that all African American people are muggers

In Hellsgamers we have zero tolerance for racism, so if a player decided to argue against what totally was racism should get punished

Second of all, Evil Elmo was disrespecting admins even before i mute/gagged him.

Lastly, I know I wasn't suppose to mute him so i quickly muted him because it was a total accident. Since he wasn't talking because he was dead, I wouldn't consider that abusing.

Plus he was warned multiple times about it through chat, admin chat, and voice chat.

post-24634-0-58157800-1407504785_thumb.png

More proof, and screenshot of Evil Elmo spamming the abuse report thread into JB chat...

post-24634-0-51999000-1407504790_thumb.png

Link of the chat history: http://hellsgamers.g...es/chat/4816787

Edited by Russ

1. That was 2 hours before the initial mute.

2. I was not abusing, I simply said that that was not racism and that admins were bad now-a-days.

3. I was asked to send someone a link (they asked via sound) so I sent it. I was not abusing.

Furthermore, here is proof of russ muting me, unmuting, and then gagging for no reason:

de8yep.png

Picture 1: So it's disrespect for tell you multiple times to slay someone and the admins don't even do their job? That was probably the 3rd time I told admins that he freekilled, and admins such as yourself even saw it, yet you all didn't do anything.

Picture 2: I said HG sucks now. I was informing you the HG sucks now.

Picture 3: I wasn't typing to admins on stuff such as that in admin chat.

Picture 4: Warning.

Picture 5: Gagged for telling admins HG sucks because admins dont do crap, even when ingame chat specifially says "xxx freekilled evil elmo"

Picture 6: (Happened before picture 5), gagged for stating my opinion in chat

Picture 7: I don't see any relevancy within this photo

Picture 8: An admin called me a profane name, so I wrote that in admin chat.

Whether he said getting mugged or surviving does not really matter. It's still implied racism as he's painting the black community in a bad light no matter what he said. That is definitely not allowed and a mute was the appropriate action. MOTD states :

• Do not be racist or use racist terms! These servers are for everybody.

Everyone playing on our server should know this since the MOTD greets them every time they connect.

Now, although he did mute you, he admitted his mistake here and you were quickly unmuted a few seconds later, what's the issue here? The gag was because you kept arguing with admins about freekillers. Admins are NOT allowed to take action on anything that they do not witness themselves. Which is what the admins in the server informed you of. But somehow you would not understand that. You are free to record your demos and post them on hgbans if you or anyone else was freekilled and an admin didn't catch it. It's a big server and it's impossible to watch every single person. Also, admin chat should not be used for messages of that nature. Use it if you actually need an admin. Next time just drop the arguing, gather your proof and post a report to get a freekiller dealt with. I also don't want to see you spamming the chat with links like you did. Which is another reason for you being gagged. I don't see any abuse here.

• Like 1