Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Dogs

Fallenangel2343

This thread. What 'Dog' should I get and u guys come with these domestic squeakers.

Get something like a

- Rottweiler (Don't cut the tail)

- German Shepherd

- Doberman (Don't cut the tail)

- Pitbull

- If you like small dogs get a Pug (Internet fame guaranteed) or any kind of Terrier.

Any dog will get along with other animals as long as you raise it from the time it's a puppy. I have a husky who is best friends with 2 cats, and huskies are known to eat cats. Just remember, larger dogs need more exercise and smarter dogs require more diligent training.

Go to a shelter and get a puppy for free.

Purebred dogs usually have many health issues and cost alot.

Also you should realize that a dog is like a child.

You need to walk it 2 times a day (morning and night), feed it properly, groom it properly and learn it to behave properly towards people and other dogs.

Edited by VeN

Definitely have to agree with half of the others a German Shepherd or Belgian malinois, both are great dogs and have a lot of the same characteristics and are very loving and loyal dogs. My family has owned 2 German shepherds while I was growing up and both of them were great guard dogs and very family/person orientated plus they're very playful and intelligent so easy to train as a bonus :D.