Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Hg Server Ban

POLARBEAR

I regularly play on one of the HG clan servers, Degroot Keep, upon joining the server about 7pm tonight a voteban came up with my name and I was kicked from the server. I searched the server list but recognised no names and have searched through the global ban review center and account bans I could not find me on either list nor a reason why I was banned tonight. Is there any way to find out any of this information or to reverse the ban? Thanks for your time.

my steam userid is STEAM_0:0:20097214

Hi there, sorry for the delayed response.

Your name doesn't show up on HG Bans when you get votekicked so thanks to the 12 year old trolls in that server I have permanently removed votekicking from the Degroot Keep server. Before they were mature and only kicked people who caused problems or were griefing the server. Now they have shown immaturity and have lost the privilege to even have votes in the server. If they want someone banned now they can come and make a report on HG Bans.

• Like 5