Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Buzzace Tabarnak Abuse

Alexander

1. Abuser name: BuzzAce TABARNAK

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:62079044

3. What server: CSS JB

4. About what time: about 5 minutes ago

5. PROOF:

demo: tick 40000 https://www.mediafir...fju5tdhy95csj28

screenshot: http://imgur.com/ir84fSw

6. Please tell us about the incident: slapped himself twice for no reason, first one i didnt get on demo (see screenshot) but 2nd one i did (see demo)

Edited by Alexander

Well I had a private server with my friends where we were having fun with commands and stuff.. And I had bind x has slapping me. and my Z was bind to !shop and c to !pd. What happened is that I accidently pressed x.. And I was in console changing my x to !fire but the round restarded and closed the console. So I thought I had the bind set to x and tried to !fire and sadly slapped myself again.. I mean. Why would I do that by intention? There's no use to slap myself... Anyway.

Well the thing is that you can use the slap command to help you get to a gun, or maybe help you get on top of fountain. There are different ways to use the slap command to get an advantage whether it be to help you pass a trap/game or get a gun to rebel with which is a big no no.

So I expect you to either not use those commands since they don't really pertain to anything really except for pirate days, or unbind those keys so you don't hit them again. Got it?

Well the thing is that you can use the slap command to help you get to a gun, or maybe help you get on top of fountain. There are different ways to use the slap command to get an advantage whether it be to help you pass a trap/game or get a gun to rebel with which is a big no no.

So I expect you to either not use those commands since they don't really pertain to anything really except for pirate days, or unbind those keys so you don't hit them again. Got it?

Yes I'm completely sorry This will never happen again.