Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Would U Rather? #23424?

Dolan

hey guyz im back for another round of wud u rathe.r..?

so this months verison i s very specialkl, in honor of shkark week im goin to ask u guyz a rlly mindbending question k

if shark weed was replaced for mosquito week, would you stick a whoopi goldberg up ur ass ooor smoke up an oprah and then go and fuck the ugliest shemakle of ur block?

ur life ur choice

wow

y+u+do+dis+jesus_073268_4480126.jpg

When caught in the moral dilemna of to the oasis and I wasn't quite sure when she was coming from but so I slapped that turtle.

i did not understand a single word u just said bruh

u must be on dat dank kush bruhbruh420 smoke it yah feeeeel me?

u got that rastafari feel goin on and i got you bruh you got arnold schwarzesomethin on ur signature bruh so i gotchu bruh i gotchu i feel you bruh i just want you to know that you cant fuck wit me you know, fuckwitmeyouknowigotit bruh, got that first class dope all over ur sig bruh yakno how i do bruh you just go and hit up my crew bruh fuck michael schofield for real you know i got that white call me walter white bruh you know and guess what imma have to fucking quote one of the gr8test rappers of all time Bangs you know: "let me take u to da movies"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmJbJs-9ST0

gr8 song m8 to be honest wit ya but you know what i dont care about taking u to da movies bruh cuz i got that shark week rolling and my tight pants showing and i got no haters so i will quote again from Bangs, "hi haters how u doin"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDPkD1RaMq8

and you know what ibet you'll cowards dont even smoke crack

pis