Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

please unban me

ajmn86

okay so i was banned because i choose to steal a clan name? i stole their little tag and they grossly overreacted, its not like i harrassed or spammed anyone.

recruiting? i understand recruiting people from your server to another, but to change their names? lol pretty harmless imho and def doesnt warrant a indefinite ban. so how long will i be banned for?

recruiting people to where? i dont get it....

please excuse my ignorance...im looking for server rules but not having any luck...

the way i understand recruiting is if your recruiting people to leave HG and join another server.

please clarify!!

thnx

Edited by ajmn86

Recruiting is recruiting people to join any clan on the HG servers. Doesn't matter if it's just a joke or not. By publicly saying in the server "Anybody else want to join?", you are under the heading of recruiting, and will be punished as such. Recruiting in HG servers is a permanent ban. You will not be unbanned unless a higher up staff or a council member comes in and says otherwise. Topic closed.