Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Explain This Shiet

Pocket Knife

Guest The_Monkey

So... 3 minecraft shortcuts?

I didn't even notice till you pointed that out...LOL!

So, my guess is that you have a shitton of hidden files. Pretty much everything inside the windows folder and users folder. So, anything that is half way downloaded from uTorrent (idiot), or temp files. They wouldn't have been calculated by your selecting everything at the root.

If you want a full calculation of usage, then you need to go to folder options and uncheck the "don't show hidden files," and also "hide system files." Then, you can hit ctl + a in the root (you have to use the combo as it will select everything!), and then you will be able to see that you are just retarded.

In the days of terabyte hard drives flowing like cheap champagne from a rappers drug induced comatose mouth, how did you end up with such a tiny girly hard drive? That thing couldn't even store the genetic memory of one droplet of my super sperm.

• Like 6

I didn't even notice till you pointed that out...LOL!

So, my guess is that you have a shitton of hidden files. Pretty much everything inside the windows folder and users folder. So, anything that is half way downloaded from uTorrent (idiot), or temp files. They wouldn't have been calculated by your selecting everything at the root.

If you want a full calculation of usage, then you need to go to folder options and uncheck the "don't show hidden files," and also "hide system files." Then, you can hit ctl + a in the root (you have to use the combo as it will select everything!), and then you will be able to see that you are just retarded.

In the days of terabyte hard drives flowing like cheap champagne from a rappers drug induced comatose mouth, how did you end up with such a tiny girly hard drive? That thing couldn't even store the genetic memory of one droplet of my super sperm.

circa 2007

also, there is no "do not show hidden folders" option, as well as there is not a "do not show system files" option.

Guest The_Monkey

circa 2007

also, there is no "do not show hidden folders" option, as well as there is not a "do not show system files" option.

You can circa go fuck yourself.

There are those options, if you go to the motherfucking folder options like I told you to. Type folder options into your system search fuck nuts!

• Like 1