Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Cosmo !mute @all

hgdallas

1. Abuser name: Cosmo

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_1:1:49008856

3. What server: CS:GO Minigames

4. About what time: 3:20 AM central timee

5. PROOF: nB6iw1L.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident !mute @all for no reason

Edited by Dallas

This was completely accidental, in jb i have a bind to mute all, (people talking over lead, it was meant for 10 seconds, im sure you guys know this) and when i joined the server, I hit it, unintentionally, and i didnt see it in chat. No one was telling me what was going on, and I was asking over voice chat what is happening, why no one is talking (even I was muted, but I didn't know this). I started asking in chat what was happening and people were saying I muted all. So I undid what I did and apologized afterward, and we went on to playing MG. This was a complete accident and I hit the bind that was used for JB. Again, I am sorry.

Alright I checked logs and it seems to be an accident.

fZt2VJG.png

Remember cosmo you should not be using mute @all, even in jailbreak. I hope you did unbind that. If there are spammers on JB either mute them individually or mute Ts only and tell them to settle down and unmute. I don't want to see you using mute @all anywhere. No admin should be using that command. Next time expect a more severe punishment.