Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Admin Claiming It's A Rule That The Servers Are "english Only"

Meatbag

I have a complaint against your ADMIN [HG] tyler. He came on to the crackhouse server this afternoon at 12:30pm 08/23/14 and announced that you can only speak English on the server. Repeatedly. I asked him where that is stated in the rules? He stated: It's not then mumble a couple of names stating that they and himself were going to have this written into the rules.

I find this highly offensive and racist.

I asked tyler why such a racist rule would even be needed? He stated: because it's annoying to listen to other languages. Someone else brought up that’s what player mute is for and he blew it off.He continued to repeat English only.

Is this really how you want your organization to be represented? If so, I will no longer a associate with your clan or servers. Along with recommending others avoid your group also.

• Like 10

We have never and will never have a rule for English only. I have no idea where the hell he even got this from but it certainly wasn't from anyone in leadership. We have servers in other countries and many foriegn members so a rule like this would be the worst. I will be talking to Tyler about this and I will make sure that he doesn't go around making up anymore of these idiotic rules.

Talked it over with Tyler on ts3, there was some miscommunication but Tyler understands now that what he said was wrong and this shouldn't happen again.

• Like 8