Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Morolian Abuse Report

toki

1. Abuser name: -hg- Morolian

2. Their Steam Id: [sTEAM_0:1:49092976]

3. What server: CSS Jailbreak

4. About what time: 5-10 minutes ago

5. PROOF: (Attached)

6. Please tell us about the incident: Slayed another admin, then I told him that he just slayed another admin, he proceeded to say he didn't care because he freekilled.

post-17398-0-70935000-1410059834_thumb.png

post-17398-0-67557200-1410061151_thumb.png

Edited by toki
  • Like 1

im tired and my dad had a heart attack, would you like it?

people tend to not think twice when stressed out you know.

and the "i dont care if hes an admin" thing is a bind i accidentally pressed (us spammers have binds for everything)

Edited by Morolian

I'm not here to argue with you. But if my dad was still alive and had a heart attack, I would be spending time with him instead of playing CSS/being on the forums.

But what's funny is I have literally never seen you use/spam "i dont care if hes an admin"... and why would you have that as a bind in the first place? Plus, that isn't even what you said. If you check the screenshots, after I told you he's an admin you said "dont care freekill" not "i dont care if hes an admin" I honestly think you're just trying to come up with stuff on the fly so you don't lose your admin; especially since you just had another abuse report on you yesterday.

• Like 2

its 5 o clock in the morning im tired as heck and the "dont care freekill" is a bind from another jb server (not hg).

and im normally not on the server when you're on it, so you saying "I have literally never seen you use/spam" doesn't make sense.

Edited by Morolian

Yeah, you're definitely lying to stay out of trouble now. We're on at the same time pretty often. You're trying to use my screenshots against me because I was talking thru my mic instead of thru chat. But I asked you why you slayed him and you said freekill, then when I told you he's an admin you said "dont care freekill". You didn't just happen to "accidentally press your bind" after I told you that. Stop talking shit and just own up to what you did. I can have others back me up if it really has to come down to that.

• Like 1

Well bind or not you still messed up, anytime you want to deal with someone using admin you should make checking if they're an admin your first step. Also lying about it being your bind is bad. Its obviously not a bind seeing as how you coincidentally happened to have 'accidentally' pressed them when Toki was telling you he was an admin. What you should have done was own up to your mistake and it could have just ended there.

This is your second abuse report now, one more and you will lose your admin.

Beast told you to read through these guides before, I suggest you go through them again.

https://hellsgamers.com/topic/79186-new-admin-training-guide-for-csscsgo-servers/

https://hellsgamers.com/topic/79185-new-admin-training-guide-for-jailbreak-servers/

Reviewed.