Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

tpg Dexter -HG- [Red Admin]

K!wi

1. Abuser name: tpg Dexter -HG- [Red Admin]

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:25974748

3. What sever: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 4:30 pm (eastern)

5. PROOF: report.jpg

report2.jpg

report3.jpg

6. As you can see in the first screenshot, i was in doing my LR. He then started to slap me out of no where....I even asked for an explanation which led to him disconnecting.. :facepalm:

Edited by Artillery

Actually. 1 or 2 slaps isn't something to worry about. However, when it becomes habitual and is more of a problem. Then it's time to make a report. However, this small incident will be made note of. However, a little bit of an explanation still might be nice.

Edited by Artillery

Seriously you are posting an abuse report for 1 or 2 slap in a jailbreak?

He didnt ban for no reason , or kicked everyone lol, cmon now its a game. :facepalm:

Abuse is abuse who gives a shit, it's his choice whether he wants to report it and I would if I started getting slapped by another admin during my lr

might have been a joke, but from what i see you werent lring, you rebelled and your request was denied after. let him tell his side of the story

edit* i just realized it seems like it was end of round when he slapped, was probably just a friendly slap tap and it didnt dirsupt your last request since it was denied anyways and the round ended. To me this just looks like a QQ even though dexter shouldnt have technically slapped you, but then you gave your warning and he stopped. so yea

:coolstory:

Edited by Weeman

Abuse is abuse who gives a shit, it's his choice whether he wants to report it and I would if I started getting slapped by another admin during my lr

Well i just would find it funny lol because it's a GAME.

But if he feels like complainning about it, it's his choice.

I would most likely only go into jailbreak now drunk and in this case would say, "You #$$%#^@@$@# f#@ you!" and make wyatt and juicy get mad at me.

Then I'd start blaming them for stuff cause it's fun. :)

Lastly, herbal will ban me and juicy would say, "hey drunkie you were kinda being a dick," and we'd all go play office and have some real fun.

Actually. 1 or 2 slaps isn't something to worry about. However, when it becomes habitual and is more of a problem. Then it's time to make a report. However, this small incident will be made note of. However, a little bit of an explanation still might be nice.

Why is everyone moaning about it, shouldn't it of been /thread ages ago???