Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Wonderland Abuse

Ardent Pulse

1. Abuser name: Wonderland

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:29466977

3. What server: [HG] 24/7 Zombie Survival! | US-Central | FastDL | HeLLsGamers.com

4. About what time: 9/25/14 around 4:19 pm

5. PROOF:

Edit: This video shows wonderland kicking someone without any warning. He was kicked because someone placed a lamp, and several people were thought of doing (it was me), and wonderland decide to kick one person who believed he had done.

6. Please tell us about the incident: So it was on the phoenix map and I placed a lamp in the survivor path. Though it failed killing only 5 people. What came after that was the mob mentality of blaming each other for placing the lamp resulting in one person's kick. He was not warned at all and I see this as an abuse of power since he did not warn, but immediately kicked.

P.S. Ignore the music. That was playing at the time of gameplay.

Edited by Ardent Pulse
  • Like 2

Mishandling a situation is not the same as blatant abuse of power. He will be contacted and told to read over the admin guidelines so he knows the proper steps and to make sure he gets the right person before using commands, however in cases such as this where it's obviously intentional maliciousness I don't believe admins should have to warn to solve a problem. I don't warn people to not fuck the light sockets every time they come into my house so if its something as obvious as this then I think the admin would be in the right for straight up kicking you, which would serve as your warning that we don't tolerate people who intentionally disrupt game play for others.

Not abuse and don't cause problems in the server like this please.

• Like 2