Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Cs:go Tournament And League

So this means that we have teams in side of HG ? or does this mean we have 5 nerds in HG that plays against other clans but we play it on costs of HG (server, prizes etc)?

think that number 2 doesn't make sense^

If we have small teams with in HG that would be kewl.

Oh my I need to find a cool name!

(does this mean only -hg- to [C] ? or can friend of HG as well play in this "cevo" kinda thing?)

And for Europian players that would like to enter what does this mean for them?

(ping, delay, timezones etc)

Edited by UnPrePared_

So this means that we have teams in side of HG ? or does this mean we have 5 nerds in HG that plays against other clans but we play it on costs of HG (server, prizes etc)?

think that number 2 doesn't make sense^

If we have small teams with in HG that would be kewl.

Oh my I need to find a cool name!

(does this mean only -hg- to [C] ? or can friend of HG as well play in this "cevo" kinda thing?)

For these first 2 seasons it will be -hg- to [C] only. Reasoning behind this is that it will easier for us to admin and we can use this a learning experience. We also want to make sure this season will be a fun one for you guys.

that's harsh.

Why don't you make it equal? 5-6PM EST

By quoting you it inherently means i have to read another response but oh well

1) I dont make any decisions, I know you quoting me doesn't directly imply you think that, but can't be too sure

2) Throughout the history of competitive gaming, this issue has always been here, there's two points

2a) No matter what time you pick, it sucks for someone, NA just happens to be our majority

2aa) The fix being, allow EU players their OWN ladder, or do what CEVO and others do, move to the fix

3a) Allowing teams to schedule their own match times can allow EU and NA to co-exist, but lets go FURTHER into why this is a nightmare for administration and team.

3aa) Lets begin with ping, ping is 120+ for one team, dealwithit.jpeg, sucks for everyone.

3ab) Language barriers, this is big in cevo, brazilian teams often don't config their own servers properly and are very extendedly aggrivating to tutorial every time, not that this cant be fixed.

I can go on for more but this should suffice.

It shouldn't happen*.

*at least until our trial run completes

• Like 3