Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

cs:go Making Soccer Playable For Big Teams Of Ts!

Scruga

So, I enjoy my soccer in CS:GO, and would like to propose a way to make it playable with larger teams.

The usual problem is that teams can't be rewarded/punished for the results of the soccer match, because the teams can't be told apart. Let's change that! I would propose a small map change that would allow us to create teams in CS:GO.

It would require one or two small rooms, not unlike the roulette rooms, and a button to close/open doors and to dye the T's. Once pressed, all Ts inside said rooms would be colored, like you turn red when you're a rebel! There's two options, two rooms, for two colors. Or one room, making two random equal teams. See this pic to understand what I mean!

If anyone has an opinion on this I'd love to hear it, same goes for the technical feasibility of this idea.

P.S. Is there a separate forum for posting suggestions?

post-20915-0-02514200-1412526288_thumb.png

Also you posted this under CS:S....

The JB subforum is shared by CS:S and CS:GO I believe.

This would have to be a joint effort between mapping and coding.

Its not a bad idea but I don't see this coming until I finish DM for CSGO.

I figured that would be the biggest challenge, integrating it on server

Edited by Scruga