Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed [Hg] Crq Abuse Report

UnPrePared_

1. Abuser name: [HG] cRq

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_1:0:85950831

3. What server: [HG] 24/7 JAILBREAK Gangs | Shop | Bomb | Drops | Hats | 30+ LR

4. About what time: 5min ago

5. PROOF: Demo tick 58800

6. Please tell us about the incident

Mcdoogle was a rebel he killed me and I was speccing him.

cRq got wallbanged by mcdoogle and got mad and slayed mcdoogle for what ever reason and then disconnected.

xxx420weedscopefakieyyxxx.dem

Yeah didn't even really know about this until I got back on later today and everyone told me about it, I was in !admin and dont really use it that much, as I usually just type status in console to get the id of anyone i need to slay tlock etc. I figured once you clicked on someones name it would bring up another menu with options to lock list slay etc. I clicked on mcdoogle as he was on the first page to most that obviously doesnt seem like a coincidence and i understand that. I left the server afterwards not even knowing that I had slayed him because the round was over and just had figured he jumped in obs or dropped a bomb or something. I later came on to here about this, watched the demo, and I understand I messed up and accept any punishment that comes my way. btw if you see mcdoogle anywhere just tell him im looking for him, i have been since i found out to apologize to him.

• Like 1

I was in !admin and dont really use it that much, as I usually just type status in console to get the id of anyone i need to slay tlock etc. I figured once you clicked on someones name it would bring up another menu with options to lock list slay etc.

That's weird, seems like you would have seen that it doesn't open up a new menu when you slayed the first guy.

L 10/07/2014 - 13:05:35: [playercommands.smx] "[HG] cRq<551><STEAM_1:0:85950831><>" slayed "赤�戦士<555><STEAM_1:0:57487910><>"

Z6BHXGo.png

yblCZII.png

L 10/07/2014 - 13:05:51: [playercommands.smx] "[HG] cRq<551><STEAM_1:0:85950831><>" slayed "McDoogle<547><STEAM_1:1:53700998><>"

Now, how about you try explaining what happened again.

• Like 11

My story still stands about it being an accidental slay, but dont even recall slaying the 1st guy with !admin , again almost all of the time I use it is to identify targets. I understand that I messed up and action had to be taken, so I'll understand any further punishment, Thanks.