Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

]tpg®[ Dexter -hg- [A] (again)

K!wi

1. Abuser name: ]tpg®[ Dexter -hg- [A]

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:25974748

3. What sever: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 8:30

I will explain first so the screenies will not be as confusing. First when i joined jailbreak i recognized him for slapping me. It didnt phase me at all until he came up to my cell and shot me with a mp5 to 6 hp. I then slay him and he slays me back by saying its allowed. (reading the words is fundamental in this report).

PROOF

freeshooting.jpg

In this screenshot, when we first spawn he came right in front of my cell and shot me to 6 hp. He says "sorry" thinking that its acceptable when you apologize. He proceeds to tell me that its acceptable to slay me for slaying him.

freeshooting2.jpg

He's saying that i slayed him and he can slay me for it (because he freeshot me).

report-1.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

It wasnt an "accident" because he came right into my cell and shot me.

http://i33.tinypic.com/2agvixl.png

(in this screenshot he kicks me for no reason as I was the only admin on with him) :lame:

Edited by Artillery

i banned him 10 mins yesterday for freekilling me \o/

lol i noticed that, but then again who doesnt freekill you? :-p

either way like i stated earlier this admin is banned from jailbreak till he comes and explains himself so if anyone has him on his friends list i would like to hear him defend himself.:pwned:

Don't be a pussy and say its a freeday because the teams are uneven, last time I checked that wasn't a rule.

# There is no freeday, CTs can give commands anytime <--- That is a rule though.

If the teams are like 13-13 or the cts outnumber t's,then its a freeday

If the teams are like 13-13 or the cts outnumber t's,then its a freeday

No, read the MOTD.

Edit: I also believe there is a popup in the server that says not to enforce rules that aren't in the MOTD.

Edited by Hobbes