Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Fuzzy Dice

theGerryC

Abuser Name: Fuzzy Dice

Steam ID: 0:62360924

Server: HG Zombie Survival

Time: 9:00PM EST

Proof:

http://imgur.com/CFV...dvhpQbh,DvU7IF3

I apologize that the screenshots are not in the correct order, but they are from the time specified.

Incident:

There was a spree of mic spamming on the server, which I commented on (see screenshots) by saying common phrases like "c'mon badmins," and the phrase "Shadow, Insane, Monkey, Elmo are micspamming, Fuzzy. Do something." Other players were talking about the lack of moderation as well.

Fuzzy was unwilling to give up his human round to make the game more enjoyable for everyone on the zombie team. However, Peri and Lyko(?) did join in a few moments to take care of business and moderate the server.

Soon after those admins took care of business, I was muted. No one had said anything to me before the mute, and afterwards I used the "@" command to ask why I had been muted. Fuzzy told me that I was muted for spamming. When I said that was wildly incorrect, Fuzzy told me not to use the "@" command again or I would be banned. So, I used it again and said he was abusing his power. I was banned.

Read: http://hellsgamers.c...i=148190#p92092

Fuzzy is being malicious towards me for items completely unrelated to Hells Gamers and its servers. He is attacking me for events that took place in a community far apart from this one.

I would like for him to be given a formal warning or strike, but the verdict is up to you. He is being malicious for no reason and fails to show reasoning behind his bans and other administrative actions.

Thank you.

Edited by theGerryC
  • Like 1

Where do I start? Well lets see you joined the server and whenever I would use an admin command you would say that it was abuse and that you would report me. You also kept harrassing other players on the server and spammed a few times. After we switched maps you were complaining that "Fuzzy was unwilling to give up his human round to make the game more enjoyable for everyone on the zombie team. However, Peri and Lyko(?) did join in a few moments to take care of business and moderate the server." I was the only admin on human team and there were two admins on the zombie team including peri and lyko, I said that if there are spammers then the admins on zombie team would take care of it.

Then you kept being disrespectful along with the warnings of the previous map so the admin Lyko deemed it nessesary to mute you. At the time I said you were muted for spam because things were getting pretty hectic on the human team during this time period. After you wrote in admin chat accusing me of muting you for things unrelated to hg and wrote in it a few times I then told you not to write in admin chat again. You did and I had had enough of you so I banned you from the server.

Now for the whole "Fuzzy is being malicious towards me for items completely unrelated to Hells Gamers and its servers. He is attacking me for events that took place in a community far apart from this one." If others were allowed to write in this abuse report then this would be dismissed pretty quickly.

Judging from your history with hg https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php?sf=bid&so=is&st=0%3A33147109 I dont think you are in the propper situation to be making these allegations. Proof on my side on the ban report.

• Like 3

While I will wait to say much more before an actually HG administrator gets in this thread, I will state the following:

In later maps, I was disrespectful towards mic spammers - the people who spam "mine," and "one of us" in voice chat. If you were so vehement about my comments on Mall, then you should have said something about it then. Other admins were on and likewise did not say anything else.

I apologize for me and other players joking about your administrative abilities in chat, however you did single me out and I took the full brunt of your anger. It's called "playing favorites," in most cases.

My former history with HG should have no bearing on this abuse report for numerous reasons. The majority of bans were made by you, which only goes to prove my "playing favorites" hypothesis. While one of those bans were proved to be invalid, I did serve out the full allotted time for each and every one of my bans. I think that says a lot.

I would like for you to wait for further review before continuing your slander.

The first screen shot shows youre disrespecting someone with admin considering you repeat the phrase "C'mon, badmins" and "Terrible admins" that Dwelt says. (this seems to be directed towards fuzzy since you ask him to take care of a group of people on the team) Regardless if someone else says something you dont repeat it even if they are member+(especially if you know its wrong to).

The 2nd screenshot you make at least 2 messages saying you were muted for no reason and it was something unrelated to hg. You were told not to type in admin chat with the reason you were muted for. You proceed to type in that chat anyways. Though you repeated what Dwelt said its still spamming and disrespect.

3rd screenshot just shows you either joking with Private Toes or disrespect.

Last screenshot just shows you harassing admins for doing their job im guessing since its hard to tell without a demo.

Now referencing the screenshots on the report fuzzy's made https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php?i=148190#p92092

First screenshot shows disrespect from you.

2nd Screenshot I see as a joke but because of how your history is of trolling its hard to see it that way.

3rd Screenshot you're muted for disrespect.

So in total we have here is you mostly disrespecting/trolling with Dwelt (which he will be taken care of). You were muted after you say "No one gives a fuck, Twinkle." which seems to be the point where enough was enough. Later you say you were muted for no reason, you were muted for something unrelated to hg, you're warned to stop typing in admin chat, you type again and then you're banned. There was no abuse done in any of the proof shown.

-Not Abuse

• Like 1