Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Truely Sorry

Machine_Gun_Kelly

1. Your in-game name: Machine_Gun_Kelly

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak Server, map- ba_jail_hellsgamers_superfinal

3. The Banning admin: Idk, I wasn't there

4. Your Steam-Id: Steam_0:1:26403566

5. Reason for ban: Apparently for having my name as the "N" word. Idk because I wasn't there. My little brother said he never did it. So I believe I was either hacked or my little brother was lieing. But I promise you that I do not tolerate racism.

Also, I would like to be removed from the perm T list because I accidently shot an awp into a group of stacked people trying to get a rebel because I thought I had his head and for this I am truely sorry. The admin was going to move me to perm T list so i tried leaving but was too late. This will never happen again. Been playing T for 2 weeks now.

Edited by Moto

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak Server, map- ba_jail_hellsgamers_superfinal

5. Reason for ban: Apparently for having my name as the "N" word. Idk because I wasn't there. My little brother said he never did it. So I believe I was either hacked or my little brother was lieing. But I promise you that I do not tolerate racism.

Also, I would like to be removed from the perm T list because I accidently shot an awp into a group of stacked people trying to get a rebel because I thought I had his head and for this I am truely sorry. The admin was going to move me to perm T list so i tried leaving but was too late. This will never happen again. Been playing T for 2 weeks now.

You are responsible for your own account.

Wow... that def. was not me. I already knew how to find out my steam ID and if you've actually seen me play this server a lot of times in the past then you'll know I'm not the type to complain. I have a mic and have been lead ct A LOT of times in the past too. The person that talked in that log behaves in a childish manor and I do not behave in a childish manor I guaranteed you.

I accidently shot an awp into a group of stacked people, lol..

Failbreak, Failbreak, Failbreak.

If it was up to me, you should stay banned. Everyone that comes on here requesting to get unbanned always says it was not them. 'Your account' has spammed the server for like 2 pages in hobbes post in about 1 min. Also, your account came in with a racism term which equals a perma ban anyway.

YOU ARE RESPONISBLE FOR YOUR ACCOUNT. This gets told to many many people that use the same excuse.

https://hellsgamers.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Machine_Gun_Kelly&Submit=

Banned by Prius.

I guess it is really up to a staff member to decide about you.

I know I'm responsible for my own account and I won't let my bro use it anymore, but when you have a part time job and you're studying your ass off for college which is in like a year then it's hard to hold that responsibility because my bro would have full control of the computer at those times. And you also got to consider the fact that I might have been hacked. And yes, I'm aware a lot of people use this excuse, but I'm pretty sure most of them don't mention what I just mentioned in this post.

But keep in mind, a lot of people just hack an account and don't want to keep it. Like in a lot of other online games I've played they just delete all your stuff, money, etc. In this case, it could have been a "get you banned from your favorite servers" kind of thing, although this server was the only server on my favorites list since I just got CSS not too long ago.