Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

rejected Wanted To Play Iceworld Deathmatch, But Banned

PhizZle

Come on, that's very petty and childish. We're still talking about T9X? We are mostly adults here, right?

If I don't cause trouble in HG (which I don't , and I don't plan to), then I should be allowed to play in the HG servers like everyone else. At the same time, I can be affiliated with any groups I choose as long as I don't interfere with the rules of HG. I don't understand why I was banned in the first place. I haven't broken any rules!

And if being part of T9X is against the rules, that's even more ridiculous that you guys actually made a rule for it! What was so serious that everyone in HG had to sit down together, have a discussion about T9X, and conclude that handing out bans was the best solution? What the heck, guys...come on...

Just wanted to play some deathmatch!

Can I be exempted from this?

Edited by RedDevil6193
l2edit
  • Like 1

And if being part of T9X is against the rules, that's even more ridiculous that you guys actually made a rule for it! What was so serious that everyone in HG had to sit down together, have a discussion about T9X, and conclude that handing out bans was the best solution? What the heck, guys...come on...

Just wanted to play some deathmatch!

Can I be exempted from this?

The group bans include everyone within the steam group. The only way it will be removed is if you leave the group. Our bans are global as well, so we cannot just pick and choose what servers to keep your ban active on.

We don't ban groups for small issues. We ban groups when there are malicious members with malicious intent within that group. Our servers were repeatedly attacked by members from that steam group. Advertising, spamming, racism, etc., usually a mix of all. Tech n9ne organized these events within that group, so we banned them to help lessen the amount of malicious activity that would be preformed.

As you can see here, very few groups are banned. It takes a large amount of problems for us to make the decision to ban a group.

If you still wish to stay in the group, then there will be no harsh feelings. However, you will remain banned if you do so.

• Like 1