Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I Am Here For Complain About Barricading.

BlueCoffee

READ TILL THE END .

Feel Sad .Today, I just play swmming pool ,and many of them keep saying"On the roof til wave 3." Then,they are some caders including me, but there are only about 2-3 are cading,others seems to be afk or idk what they do. There are no ppl cading fronts door,I thought they will,but I am not too good in cading,so I cade inside the rooms,which is the room near the pool.

I cade only about 3 props,one door and two chairs on top of the door,the door was cade really really well,but the chairs was a lil bit bad,but when zbs atck us,the chairs is a little bit useful for protect us.When I was cading there is another guy cading with me in the same place,I try to help him for nailing more nails because he didn't use too much nails for nailing a props.

But,guess what?They just vote to zlist me for shitcading. I said I should unnail my shitcade,but unfortunately,I can't . When people saw"shitcade"they just randomly vote yes without knowing the truth,or anything they should know. Then i was zlist for my shitcade,

Some people seems to follow a guys who is really pro for killing zb in zs and said I was shitcading. My cade is not that shit and its ok for me,and I have not enough time for cading because zb keep coming and the place was blur and "blocky" .

I means...really?My cade seems to be shit for someone because they think all cades are froms me but the truth is I just help to nail more nails.My cade is actually helpful when zombies breaking,but they are still some people who scare to lose saying"Because they are peoples who think they are pro at cading".

Thats time,I was argued with the pro guy,but i think we are peace seems,I said sorry for argue..I wish..

The point is....If we really get up the roof before wave 3,we will die because caders are less.Even my cade is shit in their eyes ,they shouldn't scold me ,because atleast my cade help them to survive more times. Imagine,if I didnt cade those things and only another guys was cading outside my door ,we will die earlier,maybe you will say"Maybe they will build better than you,and you just block their place" But I leave many space to them ,with my 3 props,ok,maybe my chair was a lil bit bad,but there are still many place for them,but why they don't help to cade ? Anothers guys was blocking the door already and its hard to get props through the doors.Even if I can ,I can't because I was zlisted too earlier. People will die earlier without us but....they...........

If you are the guys who played with me and knows my shitcade and want still want to argue that my cade is shit.Ok ,if you still thinking about it, you wins,MY cade is shit.

EVEN.EVEN.EVEN IF MY CADE WAS REALLY SHIT, YOU GUYS PLEASE GIVE A CHANCE TO PEOPLE WHO DON'T REALLY GOOD AT BARRICADING,SHOULD GIVE A CHANCE.IF ONE DAY PROCADERS LEAVE THIS SV,GUESS WHAT? ALL PLAYERS WHO HAVE INTEREST IN CADING BUT NEW WAS ALREADY BEEN TIRED FOR ZLISTED AND NO ONE WILL CADE.WE SHOULD NOT RANDOMLY KICK OR ZLIST PEOPLE FOR CADING,WE SHOULD LET THEM CADE AND THEY WILL BE PRO IF THEY LEARN ,THEN WE WILL HAVE DIFFERENT STYLE CADE .BESIDES,MY CADE WAS USEFUL AND ONLY 3 PROPS(REMEMBER THEY IS ANOTHER CADER) THEN THEY VOTE FOR ZLIST. I SHOULD UNNAIL MY SHITCADE AND DIE SO EVERYONE WAS HAPPY BECAUSE THERE IS NO SHITCADE SO THEY CAN DIE FASTER OR WIN FASTER.

SORRY IF YOU STILL HATE SHITCADE EVEN

SOME OF THEM IS NOT REALLY SHIT.SORRY,I JUST WANNA BE PEACE AND TRY TO SPEAKOUT MY OPINIONS. IF YOU WANT TO ARGUE WITH ME,I WILL JUST SAY SORRY ,I AM WRONG,YOU ARE THE BEST .

SORRY FOR BAD GRAMMAR/ENGLISH TOO.I FEEL SAD ,ANGRY AND HEADACHE WHEN TYPING THIS,IF THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG OR REPEATS,SORRY.

THAT'S ALL.

• Like 4

you should practice cading making solocades, the problem with that cade u made was that u took one of the few spots on the map and shitcaded it, so people dont have any option to cade in other place

if u shitcade in mall beta alone no one will zlist you because ther are many places and props.

To make a good barricade you should watch procaders (honorable mentions: ZombieKiller, FoldingTable, Harle, Atrocity , and many more) and practice barricading in single player [©Atrocity] then do it in the server, You can always ask people how to properly cade and most of the time they will give you tips and such. If you really can't cade right then don't bother barricading, if other people barricade then repair theirs.

P.S.

SORRY IF YOU STILL HATE SHITCADE EVEN SOME OF THEM IS NOT REALLY SHIT.

If you're talking about your barricade on swimming pool, then im sorry but it is a shitcade. Even if you think it's not, It is.

I was there I witnessed it

and He actually nailed 4 nails on that door he was talking about

Edited by Banana Bread

Step 1: Observe how the procaders are cading. Try asking yourself: "Why is he/she placing props in such and such manner? How does this cade fare against different zombies (tickle, nightmare, pukepus)? How are the props nailed?

Step 2: Replicate on Single Player ZS gamemode. P r a c t i c e.

Step 3: Repeat on the server. Do not attempt to cade unless there are abundant props and plentiful barricade spots.

Repeat Steps 1-3 until you get good.

To make a good barricade you should watch procaders (honorable mentions: ZombieKiller, FoldingTable, Harle) and practice barricading in single player [©Atrocity] then do it in the server, You can always ask people how to properly cade and most of the time they will give you tips and such. If you really can't cade right then don't bother barricading, if other people barricade then repair theirs.

P.S.

If you're talking about your barricade on swimming pool, then im sorry but it is a shitcade. Even if you think it's not, It is.

=( I am not honorable I am master shitcader then =( </3

You Sound Salty As Fuck.

Either you cade well or you don't. If you cade like shit, then dont cade. watch people who know what they are doing. Simple as that,

My cade was shit but isn't that shit.It sill helpful .Maybe on of the reason they zlist me because my cade looks more shit with another shitcade beside my cade.

WELL,Salty As Fuck is too means.

Sorry,and you are the best,I am wrong : D

If you have time,you can look my reply to others comment.

Thanks for suggest and reply.

Edited by BlueCoffee

To make a good barricade you should watch procaders (honorable mentions: ZombieKiller, FoldingTable, Harle, Atrocity , and many more) and practice barricading in single player [©Atrocity] then do it in the server, You can always ask people how to properly cade and most of the time they will give you tips and such. If you really can't cade right then don't bother barricading, if other people barricade then repair theirs.

P.S.

Thanks,but may I ask why I can't nail too more nails?Just ask,not argue.

Btw, besides for nails problem . Actually,I already argued everything in game with folding table,and I think he knows my problem and my cade problems,I think you witness it and they didn't really complaint about my door.....Argh...idk...confused...You can try to ask Folding..but not ingame..please,it will be awkward.

Edited by BlueCoffee

you should practice cading making solocades, the problem with that cade u made was that u took one of the few spots on the map and shitcaded it, so people dont have any option to cade in other place

if u shitcade in mall beta alone no one will zlist you because ther are many places and props.

Thanks,but I wish you can see my reply for others comments.

Thx

Step 1: Observe how the procaders are cading. Try asking yourself: "Why is he/she placing props in such and such manner? How does this cade fare against different zombies (tickle, nightmare, pukepus)? How are the props nailed?

Step 3: Repeat on the server. Do not attempt to cade unless there are abundant props and plentiful barricade spots.

Idk what to reply,but thanks . I wish there is no awkward moments when we met again .

Btw, why you didn't cade ?I think you are witness right?Or my shitcades block your space?And is there caders beside me and yxxxxxx ?

Edited by BlueCoffee

BlueCoffee never put more than 1 nail in a prop. Its useless. 1 nail is enough. The prop won't break slower if you put more nails in it. And its a legit reason to zlist you if you put more nails in other players props. If they want to fix the prop or put it at another spot than they can't because of your nails!

Thanks,but they zlist me not because of the nails in other players props,ok,maybe yes ,but they think those props are mine.anyway,thanks

One of the rules of the server is : shitcading is not allowed.

You have to exercice you cading skills on local or in giant maps such as abandonned_mall where it won't affect other people.

The point is simple, players will obviously die quickly in the shitcade, and zlist is here to avoid this situation.

You can ask a good cader to help him cade aswell !

Thanks . xD You are the one who gave me suggestion without scold me .

I will .