Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I Could Use An Awesome Sig From An Awesome Artist

Trixter

Hey gang, I used to really be into creating signatures and logo's for members and friends back when I was a kid. It was unfortunate how I stopped due to not being able to afford the software. I utilized paintshop pro, adobe photoshop, and I believe dreamweaver. None the less as a kid there's not much you can do with having bills and finances. I was hoping being the new recruit and all someone might be able to share their expertise and lend me a hand on where to find the software for free or if you could actually design and create me something awesome. Not sure if the links will be supported but i'll leave 2 sigs I created for myself back in the day when I dabbled in creation. Let me know what ya guys think and if you can help. Thanks a ton! :)

Xylas1.jpg

ghostsig.jpg

Edited by Trixter