Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Harle Abuse

Condoms R`Us

1. Abuser name: HG Cat (HG Harle)

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_0:1:50227954

3. What server: HG ZS

4. About what time: 5:30 Am Server time

5. PROOF: Pics

6. Please tell us about the incident: First he zlisted me for claiming props, i started votezlist him for false zlist and he just instantly kicks me and didnt even put reason for it. I mean if i did anything wrong he could just use his gold powers to hammerban me.

post-28161-0-59829200-1417348815_thumb.jpg

post-28161-0-67215900-1417348817_thumb.jpg

Hi I'm Harle nice to meet you. I wasn't able to save my demo as my game crashed but let me explain to you what happened. Firstly, this includes another player named Lemiware who unnailed my prop [blue shelf] and a few of your nails as shown in console. I had claimed 2 of these shelves rightfully before the game even started but you decided to random nail it instead of asking me for it. I'm pretty sure I warned you to remove your nails before I zlisted you but then shortly after that you decided to "revenge" zlist me for doing nothing wrong resulting in your kick. I didn't mean to cause any harm to your gameplay but you decided to votezlist me after I clearly explained to you in chat what you did wrong.

Edited by Harle
  • Like 9

In this situation Harle reacted reasonably due to the fact he cant !Veto . You shouldnt have votezlist him just because you felt you were unreasonably votezlisted, you should have taken it to hgbans. plus a votezlist only lasts for one map, not a big deal.

Also, you have already recieved your punishment no need for further punishment.

Not abuse.