Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Since players can do !report they are only abusing it like !fire.

9 out of 10 it's useless because the admin did see it happen or didn't. (We can't take peoples other words)

I would like to see this getting removed or turned off for admins that don't want to moderate a server. (not me I abuse.)

Edited by UnPrePared_

If they are spamming the command then warn them. You are right, admins can't see everything. This command let's you know who to watch more carefully.

Yes I know that but it's useless since people spam the chat with he/she/it is freekilling me and don't make a report 9 out of 10 times. It's annoying and it's only usefull for the 1 out of 10...

When I see those reports, I got to spectator and look on the CT and T and see if there is something happening.

99.999999% The guy who reported the CT is just a total derp and does not know the difference between a bench and a toilet.

So they just think they got killed for doing the order while they are just completely retarded.

• Like 1

The command is used to help an admin find out who is causing issues in the server. If players abuse it, "!report burnt rip", warn > kick > ban . Icon coded this and I do find it helpful. Just think of it this way, the more reports on someone, the better odds they are actually doing something wrong. Like it says, paid admins aren't obligated to do anything, I myself never join spectate once I see a report but if there's multiple throughout multiple rounds then it may become necessary. It was also limited to only a small printout, which expands in console. Hope that helps clear anything up.

• 1 month later...