Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Maplestory Division

Sniper Wolf

I am proposing a Maplestory Division for MMO.

Obligations include:

- Willingness to boss, merch, and/or level up for the sake of having active trading within our community.

- Being active in TS3.

- Helping out lower leveled, inexperienced players.

- [Not Mandatory] Attending HG events in Maplestory such as dropgame, group bossing, miracle time, 2x group training, and more to come.

- [Not Mandatory] Being a member of an HG guild and/or being a member of a guild in alliance with HG. Allies of allies are also acceptable.

Rules:

- No scamming. Scamming people regardless of the amount is bannable. > Perm Ban

- No hacking. Hacking methods such as duping can cause multiple players to be banned over one duped item sold to different buyers. Hacking under HG holds HG accountable for having a notorious reputation and ruins the Maple economy as well as its community by making it unfair for other players who play legitimately. You will be banned from HG and hopefully by Nexon if you are caught doing this. > Perm Ban

- No impersonating GM's. If you do not work for Nexon, do not even bother. Ban > Perm Ban

- No harassing of other players within the clan. Warn > Warn > Ban > Perm Ban

- Once you are in an HG guild, you are not allowed to represent other guilds unless you leave. No multi-guilding. Warn > Ban > Ban > Perma Ban

- Abide to all rules imposed by Nexon.

HG is not held liable for any Nexon Cash scams. Nexon Cash sales can be done, but at your own risk.

Edited by Sniper Wolf

Some Questions and comments:

Who here plays MapleStory?

Is this for Global or for Europe. (I can not make a Global account)

10b+ Mesos scam = Permban? Nah make that 10m. Scamming=Scamming no matter what the worth of it is and most of the needed items are around the 10m mesos mark.

Impersonating GMs? I've played MapleStory for years and never saw any GMs. If I would see one, I would think it would be a fake anyways.

For the rest of the whole idea, it's a sweet concept, but do we need a whole division for it? Is a Guild not good enough?

Some Questions and comments:

Who here plays MapleStory?

Is this for Global or for Europe. (I can not make a Global account)

10b+ Mesos scam = Permban? Nah make that 10m. Scamming=Scamming no matter what the worth of it is and most of the needed items are around the 10m mesos mark.

Impersonating GMs? I've played MapleStory for years and never saw any GMs. If I would see one, I would think it would be a fake anyways.

For the rest of the whole idea, it's a sweet concept, but do we need a whole division for it? Is a Guild not good enough?

I was thinking of Making a universal HG division where GMS, EMS, and MSEA will be combined. MSEA is always ahead of GMS so they can keep GMS updated on what's to come. GMS is always ahead of EMS so GMS can inform EMS of what's the come also.

I like the way you think. Well, if you've been playing Maple recently, the current NX:Meso trade is 1k:300m. Back in 2011, the NX:Meso trade was 1k:15m. The value of the meso has deteriorated since then and the meso cap has been raised from 2b to 10b. In order to trade perhaps let's say an item worth 13b like a Godly Von Leon ring, you would need to trade TWICE. I think I should edit this to say that any scamming is bannable regardless. Makes it hard for the less fortunate players.

Edited by Sniper Wolf

I like the way you think. Well, if you've been playing Maple recently, the current NX:Meso trade is 1k:300m. Back in 2011, the NX:Meso trade was 1k:15m. The value of the meso has deteriorated since then and the meso cap has been raised from 2b to 10b. In order to trade perhaps let's say an item worth 13b like Von Leon ring, you would need to trade TWICE. I think I should edit this to say that any scamming is bannable regardless. Makes it hard for the less fortunate players.

I played on Europe and the Von Leon ring does not even get close to being 13b :P

I think 1k Nexon Cash is like 10M in MapleStory Europe.. Last time I played. (Was around June this year.)

I played on Europe and the Von Leon ring does not even get close to being 13b :P

I think 1k Nexon Cash is like 10M in MapleStory Europe.. Last time I played. (Was around June this year.)

Yeah it's different across the world. GMS has made the meso worthless. The price of the VL ring is actually ~2b+ right now, but I was just using that as an example.