Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Help help hel help

Soccercrazy

Ok so today I was changing my pc case and I just finished... Well now when I try to turn my pc on no video shows up on my monitor, and my CPU cooler fan Is connected but not running. I'm running 2 gts 250s in sli.

Helphelphelphelphelphelp!!!!!!!!!!!

Plug it into a different fan connector and see if it turns on. Also make sure its not disabled in the bios.

The PSU isn't the problem... it worked just fine before I switched cases. It is 750W btw, also when I tried to plug my CPU fan into the 3 pin next to my video cards it work. It still doesn't work when it is plugged into the actual CPU 3 pin plug. Going to try taking 1 video card out right now.

While switching out one of my video cards, I looked at my memory sticks, and what do you know? One is halfway out of the slot. Now ALL of the problems are gone and I feel like a tard.

Im a retard

Will post pics of my new case though

All good, still happens to me and I'm sure it'll happen again. Glad it's working. Once you're booted up make sure cpu fan isn't disabled in bios, although it's common for it to fail.