Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Asa Akira Abuse

Fry

1. Abuser name: AsA AkirA

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_1:0:34149686

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 4:30pm

5. PROOF:

6. Please tell us about the incident: I come on jailbreak and -hg- Physx complains about being kicked without warning for not being in TS3. AsA Akira then unmutes himself to tell -hg- Physx to "shut the fuck up." Akria then explains thats he can unmute himself to say something "important." I told him that telling someone to "shut the fuck up" isn't "important" Youtube demo and screenshot.` AsA AkirA We have @All and @@

Credits to BunZ for the video.

post-16307-0-98128900-1417902815_thumb.jpg

post-16307-0-98692300-1417904713_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fry
  • Like 2

Some things to clear up for you guys, only leadership should be kicking people for not being in teamspeak. There is no reason for someone below dA to enforce that teamspeak rule.

For Asa akira, you should not unmute yourself to tell someone to shut the fuck up. There are better ways for handling that situation, like speaking to him in teamspeak or reporting him to a dA+. Awaiting his reply

Edit: For the future, please provide a demo for proof.

• Like 2

See i like how you made it sound like i just said Shut the fuck up.

No i did not and you did not fully explain why, the reason why is because physx was telling false things about ME abusing admin kicking him for not being in teamspeak

secondly i did get on to tell him to shut up cause im not in the mood for it and after i did tell him that he was lying and he should stop i didnt go on and say shut the fuck up and mute.

So if you would next time tell the whole story and there thats why i unmuted myself.

physx was telling false things about ME abusing admin kicking him for not being in teamspeak

If he is telling false things about you, report it to a dA+ and we will clear things up.

secondly i did get on to tell him to shut up cause im not in the mood for it

You shouldn't unmute yourself for that reason, that only caused more drama in the server. Next time, just find a member of leadership and we will deal with all that. Reviewed

• Like 1