Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

hide n seek

SoySauceAndrice

all right i wanna get this straight once and for all is there hiding in the snow aka snow glitch even if you do

can you show part of your body..... i played with many admins and i say 70% of them dont

even care and they even do it them selfs.... why am i bringing this up again you say?? well cause i havent

play for awhile and when i finally got back on the hns serever everyone seems to care about the snow

hiding... i was a radio in the snow on office.... and i guess a random admin was like im snow glitching muting

me for some reason even tho i was typing the whole time lol...... one i didnt think i was snow glitching and 2

i thought it didnt really matter as long as you dont abuse it..

in the picture is how i was hiding in the snow as a radio yet the admin still threat to ban me and kick me.

i just want to get this stright once and for all and if i am the wrong one im sorry lol just trying to have

fun playing the HnS

lol.jpg

I made it fair to both sides - so you can hide in the snow as long as you are somewhat visible, that screenshot you provided is s good spot to me.

If you suspect anyone of admin abuse grab a screenshot

Youre a valuable hns member 3heart>

I made it fair to both sides - so you can hide in the snow as long as you are somewhat visible, that screenshot you provided is s good spot to me.

If you suspect anyone of admin abuse grab a screenshot

Youre a valuable hns member 3heart>

haha thanks i can finally rest the snow glitching question i been so confused about lol.. i really never cared

for ppl who hides in the snow since anyone who's decent can get a person who hides in the snow.. but yea thanks once again