Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

UNBAN REQUEST :]

':LAWl_/CAkE.*

**Sorry to be a nag, but my last on got totally ignored.**

1. Your in-game name: `:lAwL_CAkE/Z0mBiE_mUFfIn.*

2. Server that you where banned on: Surf, Im pretty sure.

3. The Banning admin: Dirty

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:17816342

5. Reason for ban: Something like banned_user.cfg or something. And also I read the other post about banned_user thing but it shows a totally different day.

Edited by Artillery

It was imported on the 18th of August.

You act as if you just recently got banned, by "typing things in your console".

So the ban was issued before the 18th of last month.

I need to verify how they deal with pre-sourceban, bans.

That is why nobody has unbanned you, we need to be sure of the reason.

Because if it was cheating, then you will NOT be unbanned.

Why did you wait 5 months to post a unban request? Also you got banned by Console meaning a Staff banned you. Looking at your steam id tho doesn't show up to well. You have been banned (perma) from another community and day banned for exploits. So explain please!

I sort of stopped playing Counter Strike. And when I got back onto it Im looking for a good surf server and I remembered thats HG's was really fun and whatnot. So then I came on here to post a unban request. And the other community which was "Intox." I got banned for freekilling on hosties several times. But I dont really care for a good hosties because I play on my old clans which is "Xternal" as you saw in my name when I got banned from the surf way back. Which I still have the account and message that I sent the dude about unbanning there too. And I am being 100% honest with you right now. No BS.

Edited by ':LAWl_/CAkE.*