Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban request

Xenodank

1. Your in-game name: Xenodank

2. Server that you were banned on: [HG] 24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | HLstatsX | No

3. The Banning admin: dunno

4. Your Steam-Id STEAM_0:0:370605

5. Reason for ban: bunch of scrubs were crying cause they thought I cheated cause they kept getting 1 deged in the face, some admin must have believed them. I was pullin some crazy shots but at no time did I hack or did it even look like I was hacking. Someone with half a brain could have speced me and realized there was no aimbot or walling or hack of any kind. You guys should keep tabs on your admins who are ban happy cause there is no reason I should have to defend myself or post here.

1. Your in-game name: Xenodank

2. Server that you were banned on: [HG] 24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | HLstatsX | No

3. The Banning admin: dunno

4. Your Steam-Id STEAM_0:0:370605

5. Reason for ban: bunch of scrubs were crying cause they thought I cheated cause they kept getting 1 deged in the face, some admin must have believed them. I was pullin some crazy shots but at no time did I hack or did it even look like I was hacking. Someone with half a brain could have speced me and realized there was no aimbot or walling or hack of any kind. You guys should keep tabs on your admins who are ban happy cause there is no reason I should have to defend myself or post here.

Well if a demo or proof is not posted, you will be unbanned.

We gets hundreds of different players a day that come through our server.

Without a demo from you showing your gameplay prior to the ban, we cannot call the admin "ban happy".

We have a system that allows people who want to assist our servers, to donate for a certain level of admin. That will not change.

Sorry if you feel wronged, we have a system in place to work out these situations.

Sit tight.