Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Randomly Slayed?

nizate

1. Abuser name:

Either [HG] KiLLeR SeNSaTioN™ STEAM_0:1:11892907 (Terrorist) or HellsGamers -hg- †פּχ STEAM_0:0:10139669 (Counter-Terrorist)

2. Their Steam Id:

[HG] KiLLeR SeNSaTioNâ„¢ STEAM_0:1:11892907

HellsGamers -hg- †פּχ STEAM_0:0:10139669

3. What server:

game-css_19942_8659b6e058a2b30c69819e1d3aaf6b356d71db04.png[HG] 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | gameME 67.228.181.66:27015

4. About what time:

Shortly prior to 11:57:30 am on Dec 30, 2014.

5. PROOF:

Screenshot provided, that + the logs from the server will provide enough documentation. (I demo'd after the incident...)

6. Please tell us about the incident

I was playing on the CS:S Crackhouse, there were 2 admins on, one on T other on CT. I was on T, killed 3 players with my trusty ol' 249 ontop of Long Roof. I was then immediately slayed by an admin. I asked repeatedly for an explanation, and never recieved one.

post-10473-0-07568100-1419965970_thumb.jpg

Edited by nizate

Anyone who has access to the logs can easily identify whoever did this, not saying that me not using the template is excusable, and looking into the logs is a bit of work for a small incident like this.

Updated OP to provide correct template as well as documentation.

Edited by RedDevil6193
learn to edit, when last post is yours then edit that post and not make new post.
  • Like 1

I might have accidentally hit the wrong set of buttons, Y is my talk button and U is my admin menu button. its happened before but normally i catch it and appoligize. I didnt see him typing the comments about being slayn because its hard to see stuff that is typed in because i play on a 70 inch screen and am only 3 feet away from it. If it was abuse and intentional i would have kept doing it over and over. also i ve never abused my admin ever. I do appologize and to keep this from happening imgoing to assign my admin button to something way away from regular typing letters to keep this from happening again. I have nothing against him heck i dont really hardly ever seem him on at the times i come on so to me he isnt even a regular. but again i do appologize to nizate and other people who had to take time out their schedule to investigate this, for the inconvenience I have caused.

So I'm a bit confused, this is a reoccurring issue you have with your key binds yet instead of changing them you apologize each time it happens? It seems you have to hit the wrong keys quite a few times to actually slay someone through the menu so I want you to change these "bindings" so this stops happening.