Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Any Help Here??

Seba_Punket

Hi, I got a new pc but it's getting me crazy, it is crashing sometimes for aparently no reason, the first time it happened I was looking a video in youtube at 720p (not 1080p because my internet suck) the screen goes black and freeze for 5 seconds then the pc reboots, then it happened everytime I play some games, like Far Cry 3 at high resolution, even in medium and low resolution, skyrim, and minecraft with shadders, but not happened with CSS or CSGO.

Mainboard: Asus A55M-E FM2

CPU: AMD A8 6600K 3,9 GHz

Memory: 4GB DDR3 1333 MHz

HDD: 1TB SATA III, 7200 rpm

Graphics: AMD Radeon HD8570D GPU

Any help is welcomed xD

It would appear that you are running the onboard graphics for that board. Have you installed the APU drivers? Apparently the one that you got is supposed to do pretty decent at gaming.

If you have not already installed the Graphics Driver from the AMD page then I highly suggest that you install the Omega driver from this page.

http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows%208.1%20-%2064

If you have already installed the regular drivers I would remove them and install the Omega drivers anyway.

The next question I would have is are you getting a blue screen? if you are snag a program called Bluescreen view and save the output from it as a text then copy/paste it here and might be able to help further.

• Like 1

Download CPU-HW (hardware Monitor) http://www.cpuid.com.../hwmonitor.html

It could be running hot and shutting itself off automatically. Run that program and tell us what your temps are when running farcry

You have a CPU cooler?

I had similar issues and it turned out to be the fans on my GPU had passed on.....

I'll definitely second getting HW monitor as well. I asked about the BSOD because recently with the new Video card I got it was going to a black screen and rebooting itself. It just wasn't showing the blue screen at all. if it pops up with a "windows shut down with an unexpected error" box click the more details and that will tell you if it was actually a blue screen.