Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Free Slay By Mr.swede

Triad Leader

1. Abuser: Mr.Swede

2. Steam ID: 1:43011399

3. [HG] 24/7 Jailbreak CSGO

4. 6:50 PM CST

5. Proof: Video Linked Below

6. Please tell us about the incident:

I was picking t's for the Gate Keeper Day and right as I say Harpooo I get slayed. Mr.Swede was saying he slayed me because of "Favoritism", yet I was picking Harpoo and Shrekt because they were the top 2 alive, NOT because they are in my gang Triad. Please watch the video I have uploaded for proof as it shows the score board and Mr.Swede stating it was "Favoritism." An extra point is you can even see how shocked Fortis was on mic and Destin questioning why I was slayed in chat.

Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doA-Rxz8GfY&feature=youtu.be

Edited by catscankill
  • Like 1

(Anti)Favoritism is when you give someone an unfair (dis)advantage towards getting LR, Something that you wouldn't do to others.

Now if he would have not sent anyone else out after that, yes it would be favoritism, in this case it wasn't.

Waiting for his reply.

• Like 3

This video does not show the offense, that is correct.

What this video do show is the 2nd two guys he sends out, I was late with the slay due to the fact that the first two people he picked, was not top of list, bottom of list, or anything like that.

If you want to punish me for a late slay, then do so, but he even said that the first pick WAS favoritism the next round after it happened. I have no idea why you even posted this when you know you did it, you even said that you did favor them.

If you want to drag this further, ask Cats for that whole round, not just the 25 seconds you see on the video.

It's not like after 2 years of playing with no T-lock/T-list I just buy admin to abuse....

Edited by ♥ Mr. Swede ♥
  • Like 1

The round after I was being sarcastic because both Joey and Gun having nothing to do with Triad. I have no idea on how the first two I picked was favoritism because I just picked them randomly nothing more. Maybe you should be a little more specific on how it is favoritism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukYcpukqdq4&feature=youtu.be

The round after I was being sarcastic because both Joey and Gun having nothing to do with Triad. I have no idea on how the first two I picked was favoritism because I just picked them randomly nothing more. Maybe you should be a little more specific on how it is favoritism.

No one knows if you pick "randomly" or favoritism when you do it like that and therefor I took it as favoritism and not random due to how you did it not who got picked.

Edited by ♥ Mr. Swede ♥

(Anti)Favoritism is when you give someone an unfair (dis)advantage towards getting LR, Something that you wouldn't do to others. Now if he would have not sent anyone else out after that, yes it would be favoritism, in this case it wasn't.

That is how it works.

Edited by catscankill