Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Unban Request

Sniper Wolf

Got banned by Trichlet or Clark or whatever for coming into a channel and saying "hello?" like 4 times. So, he banned me for 5 seconds for being "too loud" when I wasn't even yelling or anything. Then I came back to say that I got no warning but Clark said he doesn't need one. He said something along the lines of "oh you want your warning? here you go" then got banned for trying to talk about it.

Don't mess with uM+ guys, even if it's just for fun. Fair warning.

Banned in TS so idk if you need this.

1:32855969

Edited by Sniper Wolf
  • Like 5

Listen here. You came into the channel I was in. You said hello.

I said hello. You said hello. I said hello. You said hello again. Pissing me off clearly. Every time I said hello back, I was more annoyed.

I tabbed out of game and banned you for 5 seconds. You came back and said some snarky shit.

For some reason I had to tell you what you did wrong, and I just said don't do shit like that.

You laughed and said, No warning, whatever.

I said I don't need a warning. Then I said you want a warning? Here you go. Before i could tab back out of game Richie banned you for me.

What the fuck did you expect was going to happen when you come into the channel acting stupid?

• Like 5

Listen here. You came into the channel I was in. You said hello.

I said hello. You said hello. I said hello. You said hello again. Pissing me off clearly. Every time I said hello back, I was more annoyed.

I tabbed out of game and banned you for 5 seconds. You came back and said some snarky shit.

For some reason I had to tell you what you did wrong, and I just said don't do shit like that.

You laughed and said, No warning, whatever.

I said I don't need a warning. Then I said you want a warning? Here you go. Before i could tab back out of game Richie banned you for me.

What the fuck did you expect was going to happen when you come into the channel acting stupid?

Sobes does it all the time but I didn't mean to disrespect you guys or piss you off, just wanted to get a laugh out of it at least. You could've just said to leave or something. I was already going to leave the channel

• Like 1

If you act like a shit lord, you're going to be treated like a shit lord. Now would you like to reword an apology to get an unban, or would you like to continue being a jack ass?

This would not have happened if you had not been so hostile when you came back in the first place. We play games and are usually in the middle of them when people try to troll us. That's why we get upset.

We don't get your inside jokes, just like you won't get ours. Please don't be a huge dick. Again.

post-81-0-63285900-1420438662_thumb.gif

• Like 1

Look, everyone is welcome in a channel I am in.

I'm a irritable old man. I can't be approached like that. If it seems like you're pissing me off, best that you stop. I will lash out.

I don't think that sobes has come into my channel and done that to me.

Rethink your plan.

It wasn't a good one.

You are unbanned.

p.s. I never change that ban reason.....I told you I am old.

• Like 4